this library is encrypted and can't be loaded

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by beaucarty, Nov 29, 2013.

1. beaucarty

beaucarty Newbie

Hi AudioZ community,
    I have downloaded "Assault" 2 times already, but I can't use it. This Library is encrypted and need to be authorised properly. So I would ask some question; Why to post a Library that we can't use ???
    I lived a message to Spider who posted this, many thanx for that, to know how to authorise as possible, but no answer.Then I read a comment from "Rocket Warrior" about it "Ad lib with Kontkat tab library but patch name report demo..." ??? sorry it means nothing for me;;; I only know Gkey and Fkey So because I really enjoy the demo of that Lib, I ask you some help, as possible I really love this Lib.
    Thanx for your work , all of you
    All others lib work fine with Kontakt 5.3 ( crack Edami )
    Infos;
    Sample Logic Assault Audioximk / 7/11/20113 / Spider / library Kontakt Elastik Refill
    MacIntel 8 cors Logic X, ProTools 9 HD Digidesign

3. beatmattik

beatmattik Newbie

you should put this question to the page where you got it.

NOT ON Audiosex.

Then You might get an answer back.

4. dokx1

dokx1 Ultrasonic

Try latest working unlocked Kontakt from R2R. Works here on 5.2.16382. Maybe downgrade your installation, heard about problems with 5.3.

My update rule: only update your Kontakt if necessary for a new lib to add. *yes*

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

This is the AudioSex community not the AudioZ community. Good advice already given but also search for answers on these forums as this question has been done to death already.

6. oisinn

oisinn Ultrasonic

beatmattik is just jealous of your Pro Tools HD and even more of a newbie than yourself. As to the patch encrypted error it seems like there is no definite answer. Even with the latest unlocked Kontakt some people get the encryption error for certain libraries. For instance I cannot get Best Service Accordions to play even though it adds to the library tab while others are using it no problem. Any amount of making NICNT files and XML files will not help me with that library. There is a lot of detailed information about getting Kontakt libraries running if you look down the Audiosex Kontakt section especially from the distinguished Alruan. If most of your libraries are working OK then you may just have to give up on the odd one that won't play ball. As they say in Russia: do what you can, with what you've got, where you are......

7. drakem20

drakem20 Member

Uninstall ProTools HD. Get a proper DAW. :rofl:

8. beaucarty

beaucarty Newbie

Catalyst;
    I know but, I've asked this question on the site as you mentioned in vain so, I asked in request and SAINT told me ask on audiosex pro, that's what I've done...sorry I'm not expert
    in communication, just a musician who fall in love with some sounds or ambiances and try to use them in his world...
    If somebody could help it'ok, if not...it's ok for me, Life begin by a dream... :bow:

9. beaucarty

beaucarty Newbie

HI, Drakem
    I use ProTools HD interface and soundcard, not the Daw (PT9), I use to work on Logic (fast compositions) since version 2.0 Emagic just midi no audio yet... :rofl:

10. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

did you read the "quick start installation" pdf?

just downloaded myself and installed it in 5.3

open kontakt / click Libraries / add library

go to the assault folder location open and hi light the sub folder "assault" click "OK"

the add library message will pop up click confirm/ok

done

enjoy

11. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

12. beaucarty

beaucarty Newbie

ThanXX Sir ! but that's what I did for each Library, I got problem with this one only, maybe your Kontakt v.5.3 is the last with FIX ??? Funtime post...

13. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

what version have you installed. if it is not R2R then that may be the issue?

Lots of people appear to be having problems just lately, my initial thought was to uninstall (and remove any files that are left behind), go back and install ver 5.0.3, (the full version) then the latest update and see if that cures the problem

:mates:

ps version currently running is v5.3.0.6464

14. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I wasn't angry, I was just saying. It's not a problem in communication because I understood what you were trying to say but my suggestions is still to search the forums for basic information on this issue. This problem has existed before but lately we have had a lot more of this question so it might have to do with the version you have installed.

15. beaucarty

beaucarty Newbie

Thanx you all. I think I Will downgrade to 5.0.3 after cleaning files and preferences then try the last version...cross fingers... :dancing:

16. sonakis23

sonakis23 Newbie

Hi guys did anyone manage to find a stable solution for the 'encrypted library' error? I'm still getting it on some of the new libraries
    I'm working with: Kontakt 5.3 | Mac OSX 10.8.5 | Cubase 7 !

Any help is greatly appreciated!

17. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

See Here:
    http://audiosex.pro/index.php?/topic/9961-all-mac-related-problems-with-kontakt/

here is a response from a user:

I said