things that aren't what they represent themselves to be..

Discussion in 'humor' started by Garamondo Furbish, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Garamondo Furbish

Garamondo Furbish Audiosexual

3. 95% or MORE of items found in "grocery store aisles" are UNHEALTHY and SUPER PROCESSED food-like items. This is why the ONLY place anyone should be eating from is the Produce section...organic and non GMO as much as possible....more fruit than veggies as NATURAL fructose is needed for our brains to give us energy. These are GOOD, SIMPLE carbs. NOWHERE near "bad" for us, as mainstream idiots suggest. All veggies are GLUCOSE based, hence why eating a massive veggie salad shoots up your blood sugar (GLUCOSE level) way up temporarily, then again, if you eat healthy, you need not worry about that nonsense at all. ;)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. krameri

krameri Platinum Record

I'm diabetic. So you're saying I can eat all the fruit I want? Are you fucking kidding? I keep fruit and fruit juice in my house mostly for one reason: When my blood sugar drops too low from meds/insuliin, I need sugar to raise it back up to 70-100. Fruit and juice are the #1 solution for low blood sugar. This is life or death for diabetics. You know nothing about what you said

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. xorome

xorome Audiosexual

why bother at this point. plastics are everywhere. in the air, in the water, in the soil, in our blood and in our food. it's in our toothpaste, in our clothing, in our toilet seats and in the keyboard I'm typing on. it's in the three billion new tires per year we put on cars and use to replace billions of older, worn down tires. we don't even try to clean up what's poisoning us. we just let the rain wash it into our ground water and call it a day.

6. Garamondo Furbish

we all die, no matter how "healthy" you think you eat. Humans are made to eat a variety of foods (not plastics) - There is no way to guarantee that "organic" carrot was really processed without chemicals unless you grew it yourself. Hence the King of England has his own "organic" garden, even he doesn't trust the food chain anymore.

Protein and fat are your friends, carbs not so much and processed carbs even less. Most people spend too much time indoors have insufficient Vitamin D from lack of sunshine, breath crap air and drink a metric shit ton of soft drinks or soda.

Frutcose is not needed for energy, ATP is what fuels all cells in your body.

The human body can endure a lot of abuse, if its allowed to heal and provided with the proper nutrients and environment.
    Touch grass, enjoy the outdoors where humanity began. Try to keep a regular schedule circadian rythm is very important for proper hormone levels.

bottom line, don't beleive packaging labels, or commercials and most doctors are morons, try to stay away from them if you value your health.

7. Garamondo Furbish

you can't solve a problem if you aren't aware of it. and you can't solve a problem if you don't think about it and try to resolve it. so yeah just give up..

8. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Only peaches I eat are fresh ones, only Salmon I eat is boiled and I wouldn't touch Ravioli with a barge pole.

I didn't need research to tell me those products you mentioned were no good. I find that any food that tastes like plastic, usually IS plastic! Oh and whilst we are on the subject of foods not what they appear to be, did you know that L-Cysteine and it's derivatives contain human hair?

L-Cysteine happens to be in a lot of bread (It gives it the texture lots of people love) products, such as Subway, Pizzas,Burger Buns and plenty of cakes!

It's also possible though to drive yourself mad knowing what you should or shouldn't ea!

See for yourself here :-https://nutrimill.com/blogs/life-in-healthy-balance/surprising-ingredient-alert-theres-human-hair-in-store-bought-bread

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
  9. anonymouse

anonymouse Platinum Record

Diabetic type 1 here. Please don't give nutritional advice, ever.

10. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

Are you saying I didn't have to pay for this? [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  11. Choosename

Choosename Platinum Record

That's the point, long time ago humans choosen the greed, producing cheap food, than the quality, health asociated and respect for nature.

12. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Did you dames and dudes in the USA know that all of the spices sold in those little bottles are irradiated and rendered into disgusting dead food? What a great way to sell poison! McCormick amongst others suck and now they've invaded Europe. They're putting rancid, shit oil in lots of spice mixes and that bullcrap don't fly. Also, don't dare eat any fish or algae from the Pacific now after Fukushima. China now won't import anything from Japanese local fishing concerns. Radiation keeps adding up in your body.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List