There is a hidden OS in all newer Intel chips

Discussion in 'PC' started by wasgedn, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

What if keywords are all 3rd party needed? I doubt anyone would need a copy of everyone's drive?

2. MaxSxB

MaxSxB Platinum Record

We're not in a "what if" case. It's written as is black on white, pointed as a fact. Easily debunkable facts. I can't see the words "3rd party" anywhere in the post I'm talking about.

And another thing : "if you type about a holiday [...] next day you'll see holiday ads". Bruh that's called a cookie and that's why nearly every website welcomes you with a cookies-related banner nowadays. Typical conspiracy theorist's techniques to frighten people that don't have enough knowledge to fully analyse what they are reading.

And btw, except some questionable videos, i didn't see any source mentioned to support his arguments. Only some "do researches", "google it quickly" or whatnot. I googled about MINIX/ME and didn't find shit, even pages that criticize it don't mention all the BS listed above.

You want to help us against the demons ? OK, but provide sources if you really want it. A "my friend" story isn't valid. I won't even deepen the 5G/Li-Fi on home LED spots subject because it's beyond ridiculous, a little knowledge on how networks work is enough to move on.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. mojo777

mojo777 Kapellmeister

https://translate.googleusercontent...700259&usg=ALkJrhjy8uPAHFPB0BOQxThMAgLfowfhEA

How exactly are you monitoring it? I hope with external devices? There is a difference between your main OS and a hidden OS working separately, which obviously wont show up in your main OS monitoring. Try external devices to measure data flow.

For government institutions the hidden OS can be turned off completely upon request. For regular customers like us this is off limits. Here's the article:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/researchers-say-intels-management-engine-feature-can-be-switched-off/

Condemnation without further investigation is the height of ignorance.

Much love and God bless.

- Gatekeeper432

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  4. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

More likely USA LOL they are the new nazis and has been since end of WWW2

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  5. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

Hmm what if you never ever been online with the bloody machine?

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

:rofl:

7. G String

G String Rock Star

You can mock all you like. Plenty of vids of demons:

Errr......it's 2019.

But if demons are real, what is there to be worried about? Maybe I am a demon killer? Or maybe a demon-killer will show up and save me? Or maybe God, or maybe I like demons?

Quite. Although, given the tone of posts so far, one could believe the network only logs certain packets - special demonic ones go free. So how could you tell?

Funnies aside, there is a serious point. Tech surveillance.

I did wonder that the Intel error/backdoor recently was an uncovering of a built-in feature, for American spy systems. Look at them bitch at Huawei and 5G at the moment? "The Chinese could install backdoors!" And the Yanks wouldn't? lol

Surely most important about all this is keeping Government (and 3rd party) accountable, so *we* can decide what is *wrong* and how far *we* are prepared to let surveillance get. If a liberal state ensures the continuance of freedom then the liberal state has to be protected - including by surveillance. But too much surveillance makes the liberal state illiberal. Obvs.

We need an educated informed demos, not fear of demons.

8. ampworks

ampworks Producer

I'm a Christian for over 21 years now, I enjoyed reading through this thread, these are evil times, tech is indeed the end game. I think Cern plays a part in opening the Abyss .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. Rudy Manterie

Rudy Manterie Platinum Record

Chemtrails...o...k...any conspiracy theory you guys don't believe in? Seriously, lay off the DMT!

10. G String

G String Rock Star

Maybe you need psychiatric help? Or maybe you an uber troll and I missed it?

Seriously, believing in Christ isn't a get-out-of-insanity-free card. Probs most lunatics believe in Christ. Add-in other mumbo-jumbo and you have a case..........

You want to tell me Christ's ethics were the best in 2000 years, sure, I'm down with that. But opening the Abyss? WTF?

Mind you, every day I open Audiosex I am beginning to think *i* have opened the abyss.........

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. Rudy Manterie

Just curious, who believes the moon landing(s) was faked?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Rudy Manterie

Really this "I know the truth, the other humans are sheeple" aka "my farts smell nice" is the reason everything's going to hell in a handbag. I certainly suffer from that as well, don't get me wrong. I fear in order to change the world one will have to change oneself - ugh, sucks.
    If one sees demons, maybe one recognizes oneself?

13. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

good for you..respect:like:

14. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

they did made a hollywood movie how they faked it...
    i dunno...50/50
    dunno if moon area is also not enterable cause hardcore radiation...
    ------------
    i dont blv in flat earth or rep aliens but i think Erich von Däniken as many valid points on other aliens in ancient times...

15. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

do you really think they do it that dumb...so you can monitor in taskmanager..i dont think so..
    they have tech we get in 15 years...

16. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

you the only one talking from shit c theory's...and of course flat earth on top...just great...its so easy to control the masses

17. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

oh dude...:deep_facepalm:

18. MaxSxB

MaxSxB Platinum Record

Still nothing on the 80MB voice / 35MB first install / full bandwith on idle / cookies manipulation. You're turning around to not answer. Then again, why would I accept the rest if there are obvious lies in the list ? Of course I don't deny the phoning home, W10 has always been a major privacy-messing tool, everybody knows this. But you're overexaggerating the problem, and that's not correct.

I don't deny the MINIX/ME, of course it's real (yes, I investigate before writing), but all the things it's said to do in your first post is BS and easily monitorable.

And this word... Ignorance. So easy to write. Everytime somebody with not enough knowledge is pointed out something that doesn't favor his POV, the magic word comes. Ignorance. Like oh, you're so smart and everything you say that differs to the common POV has to be true. I know your kind. Like flat-earthers (my favorite example). You would take them to the space, show them with their own eyes that the earth is round, and they would be able to say that it's a screen, not a window.

Yes the government hides things, yes there are things happening without us knowing, but HELL YES I'm happy about it. My father worked in a secret service for some years and he always says "i'll take what is learnt to the grave, you don't want to know what I found out". But is the goal of the govt to spend their time harming us ? No. And why would they, what would be their interest to fuck 7bn people's lives ?

You talked about mental illnesses. Yours is paranoïa

19. MaxSxB

MaxSxB Platinum Record

Yes wasgedn I'm sheeple, OK.

20. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

you can see it in few days again...are you blind...??
    one haarp is in rostock go there...its there...wtf:deep_facepalm:

sure its 5 km long exhaust gas stripes and that a hundret a day easy...just look into sky....wtf :deep_facepalm:
    u are so brainwashed from media

current plain engines dont give exhaust stripes btw

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019