The WINDOWS 7 Thread

Discussion in 'PC' started by wasgedn, Dec 21, 2018.

1. twinki666

twinki666 Member

I also use Windows7 USB DVD Download Tool works like a charm for Windows USB install :)

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

so with this tool i can ad usb3 to an already made ntlite version ?

3. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

The Windows USB/DVD Download tool allows you to create a copy of your Windows 7/8 ISO file on a USB flash drive or a DVD. To create a bootable DVD or USB flash drive, download the ISO file and then run the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool. Once this is done, you can install Windows 7 or Windows 8 directly from the USB flash drive or DVD.https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=wudt

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. johnyrebb

johnyrebb Ultrasonic

Hey Pirate! Thanks for the useful info! I would love to get my hands on the Win 7 Lite Extreme. Would it be possible?
    Keep the dinos alive :)

5. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

6. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Did you check your PM?

7. johnyrebb

johnyrebb Ultrasonic

Yes, thanks Pirate!

8. twinki666

twinki666 Member

Sorry if my writing is not terrible I am French and not very good in languages.

I join you as a file contains a batch script that I created using the recommendations of this topics, services described by the site black viper and various other tips accumulated in recent times:

A menu allows you to access the different sections and make the changes start with a backup of your actual services:

SERVICES:

1. It allows you to save the state of your services so that you can submit them as such. (which also allows you to customize your services yourself and be able to remit them at once after reinstall;)

2. to launch the black viper safe config, tweaked and bare bones

3. Quickly customize some services such as Print, Service Diagnostics, Program Compatibility Service Assistant, Windows Themes, ....

WINDOWS CONFIGURATIONS

Allows you to configure a lot of parameters quickly instead of going through a lot of menus and submenus with some registry changes you can cancel these settings by re-executing this partit the questions are asked with what gives you the choice to activate / deactivate them / reactivate

!!! EXPERIMENTALS TWEAKS !!!:

- remove windows spy from telemetry
    (if you test to go back you will have to reinstall your current updates and the updates are not included in the backup file of

- DELETE 9 SERVICES !! WARNING THIS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE CREATE BACKUP of (1)!
    !!!! NO RETURNS WITHOUT CD USBKEY FROM WINDOWS JUST TO TEST ON VIRTUAL MACHINE NOT ON YOUR CURRENT INSTALLATION !!!!

I will try in the coming days to implement the recommendations of the pirate for the MMCSS Multimedia Class Scheduler Service but I have not yet understood how to adjust them I had also made an option to disable just the wireless card or wireless without ethernet but it works only if you edit the files has a precise line by putting the name of your wifi interface I would describe how to add it in the coming days

if you have another list or trick on the services that black viper services that is really specific to the audio I am a taker I would integrate it as one of the service configuration options

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List

Attached Files:

9. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Your English is getting better by the day, soon your French will be forgotten. I already forgot to speak half of my native Russian and when it comes to writing it: :dunno:I will contact you by PM so we compile a list and combine all the hacks into one.
    You need to be more explicit on ypur explanation of what the batch you uploaded does. Many are going to be VERY apprehensive about running it without knowing more. You need to work on that.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Qrchack

Qrchack Rock Star

Well, that's... not very legal at all

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

I agree. If members continue to post links and license keys on this thread, sooner or later the mods will close it.

12. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Thank you twinki666, this will save me some time configuring W7s. :wink:

I always use the safe Black Viper services configuration for a start. Then tweak them as appropriate for that particular computer. Black Viper's website is golden, because MS descriptions of the services always make you think they're more important than they really are, and there are so many of them needed only for MS programs like "Orifice" [office], "Internet Exploder" [I-explorer], "Windows Update" and similar. :) Sometimes you disable a service thinking it's safe, and discover that something you didn't want to disable doesn't work any more, and if you disabled too many of them it all turns into a service hunting "party". :rofl:

Cheers!

13. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

i use
    https://rufus.ie/ ....its idiot proof...its set up in a second...

.......youre tool is nerdy :wink: a ton of options...:like:
    ----
    ----------------------------
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  14. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

they delete links and give poster warning point(s)
    when

15. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

thx bro ....:cheers:
    but ...
    never heared of DAZ loader ?.... same here , idiot proof...done regis in a second...and hear its truly a second or two

maybe thats why have no problems with it , to raise fresh often heh heh..a lite version installs also much faster..

edit but i didnt read youre first sentence
    :like::mates:
    what now...legal or not ?
    microsuck sucks on xp licensing....so i guess its not legal on still active OS like win7

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2019
  16. twinki666

twinki666 Member

Haha excellent :D, yes good idea I await your PM, uh to explain it in more detail, do you want to say inside the batch or describe how the code works on the forum? for those interested in it I do it with the notepad ++ to see more clearly and all in hand you can edit it with this open source software ( i replace the basic notepad with this since many many years ...) you will see a lot of comments in the code and I try it Present in the clearest possible way.

Rufus it's very good but personally I had some difficulty with the creation of usb windows which was not executed. It is also possible for usb keys to make them in the command line ;)

17. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

maybe no mainstream or commonly used flashdrive ?

18. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

:rofl:
    never had problems but i dont set up systems of other ppl..so its another thing

19. twinki666

twinki666 Member

My usb keys are very poor quality, random bug or not with rufus :dunno: I have to buy a decent for make a definitive windows 7 installer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I use Corsair Voyagers. Excellent stuff. You can play tennis with it, or hockey, even swim, and it will still work. :)

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List