The usual question about Elastik Player vs Ueberschall libraries (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by Spiritos, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Spiritos

Spiritos Noisemaker

I'm running Elastikplayer 2 (version2.6.6 build 16359) on a DAW dedicated Win 8.1 (64x) OS.
    Somehow I seemed to have been able numerous libraries in the past as all of them are activated using the offline method.
    Thing is I haven't played much with it since it's GUI's just not that appealing to me but since I found some new libraries I tried adding them and see if I could get a hang of EP.

Now first thing is I can't finish or even half start the activation process of the libs, not on-or offline since with entering either option I get the message "class not registered". I've googled my ass off and in the wake of the suggestions at hand tried about every Malware/Rootkit/Spyware killer I could find (clean as a bell), I ran scannow and no problems were found. I ran Elastik as Admin, in compatibilty mode and even bypassed the sortcut on my desktop and ran it from it program files folder.

I read all threads on Audiosex but none mention the error message and all described methods of activating the soundbanks are one step after my problem.

Only thing I can think of (half remember or imagining it) is installing both the Player and initial libs together in one time when setting up this DAW OS and even though it would be a drag I'd be happy to do so but it's the "class not registered" error that's worrrying me. Most topics on the web mention this in relation to Chrome but no generic ones.

Anyone willing to chip in with some brilliant ideas?

3. Spiritos

Spiritos Noisemaker

I finally figured it out. Apparently this was a stupid question so I won't bother to explain how. Should anyone else run into trouble just PM me.