The Unfinished releases Omnisphere Horizon V

Discussion in 'Software' started by Lette, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Lette

Lette Ultrasonic

http://www.theunfinished.co.uk/shop/omnisphere-horizon-v-deluxe/

Walkthrough
    https://vimeo.com/120492365

And, for a limited period only (until March 6th), when you purchase Omnisphere Horizon V: Deluxe, you also receive a bonus soundset: Omnisphere Capricorn (see right hand column!).
    This bonus collection of patches come from a small The Unfinished side project and features 70 extra patches, primarily designed using Omnisphere’s extraordinary collection of analogue synth sound sources.
    It makes an excellent accompaniment to Omnisphere Horizon V: Deluxe

Omnisphere Capricorn is a smaller collection of patches for Spectrasonics Omnisphere taken from a private project.

The 70 sounds are predominantly created using Omnisphere’s extensive and wonderful collection of analogue sound sources. Classic machines from the likes of Roland, Korg, Farfisa, Oberheim, Casio, PPG and Sequential Circuits, plus Omnisphere’s own synthesis engine, turn the analogue up to 11 to create a collection of eclectic, atmospheric and undeniably rich noises.

Full of charm and intensity, Capricorn is hugely useful for both cinematic scoring and modern electronica, adding a touch of classic synth warmth with a contemporary dynamic twist.

Basslines bubble, arpeggios arc, soundscapes swarm, pads pulse and synths sparkle. All the sounds have been tweaked, evolved and reworked specifically for release.
    And don't worry if you don't grab Capricorn now, it will go on general sale soon.

HUMANKIND RETURNS...

Back in December 2013, I released four limited edition soundsets for Absynth, Massive, Omnisphere and Trilian, in aid of Oxfam, called Humankind.

It was a great success and together we managed to raise over £3,000 to help those most at need around the world.

Since then, I have received regular emails asking me when the Humankind soundsets might be available again. The answer, I can now reveal, is: very very soon.

Plus, there will new Humankind soundsets for Bazille and Diva.

Watch this space!

3. yabiss

yabiss Platinum Record

This is really great... this guy deserves some sun....

4. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

Nice, Excited to check that out.

5. tjgoa

tjgoa Ultrasonic

I saved alot of the unfinished presets in a 'song' folder within omnisphere, then moved computers, saved presets then transfered to new computer but all the song folders i made in omnisphere which have all the presets in them are gone. Where would I find them on the hardrive?