The Unfinished presents - Omnisphere Capricorn & Humankind reissue

Discussion in 'Software' started by Lette, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Lette

Lette Ultrasonic

Omnisphere Capricorn

[media]https://vimeo.com/122524327[/media]

Humankind

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqP65kEmGxU[/media]

Humankind 2015
    Limited Edition synth soundsets in aid of Oxfam

Welcome to Humankind: a collection of eight limited edition synth soundsets being released to raise money for Oxfam.

Back in December 2013, I released the original four Humankind soundsets (Absynth, Massive, Omnisphere and Trilian) and together we raised over £3,000 for charity. This time round I have added another four new soundsets for Bazille, Diva, Zebra and Zebra HZ. There's a total of 512 Humankind patches if you want to grab them all!

50% of all the sales proceeds of the Humankind soundsets goes directly to Oxfam. All admin and e-commerce fees come out of my side. Oxfam does amazing work around the world: from helping train teachers and nurses, to providing shelter and food in the wake of natural disasters. They are at the forefront of tackling global poverty, working with communities across the world to enrich their own lives.

Each Humankind soundset contains 64 patches and is priced at £9.99 +VAT. The collections have a variety of sounds designed for modern film scoring and atmospheric electronica: thumping basslines, soaring pads, dynamic sequences, deep basses, exquisite soundscapes and punchy percussion. These soundsets are only available until the end of April, so make sure you don't miss out.

It would be fantastic if you are able to help me raise some much needed funds for Oxfam. If everyone on this mailing list bought just one soundset we would reach a truly amazing target.

Here are links to all eight Humankind soundsets:

Absynth Humankind

Bazille Humankind

Diva Humankind

Massive Humankind

Omnisphere Humankind

Trilian Humankind

Zebra Humankind

Zebra HZ Humankind

There is also a YouTube playlist where you can see walkthroughs of the soundsets (also available on Vimeo) and there are some fantastic demo tracks over on Soundcloud. Or you can check out both on the individual soundset pages at my website (as linked above).

Once again, if you can help it would be truly wonderful. You'll be helping people in great need and have some fab new synth patches. Very much a win-win situation. And if you can't help this time around, why not help me spread the word?

With much love,
    Matt (The Unfinished)