The Total Composure Orchestra FREE Library for Kontakt

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Studio 555, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

'The Total Composure Orchestra v1.0'

FREE Library for Kontakt

[​IMG]

The Total Composure Orchestra (TCO) is a full orchestral sample library created using only samples that are in the public domain. Samples are gathered from various locations and brought to one place where they can be used together. There are over 1500 samples in this library totalling more than 1.5 GB but we have used Kontakt's lossless compression to crunch the size to less than 500mb. Most of the instruments only contain one set of samples per articulation, and some only have one recorded dynamic layer. We have overcome these issues using a variety of physical modelling techniques that enhance the audio material. Using dynamic filters and intelligent repetition scripting we have removed the limitation of single dynamic recordings and solitary sample sets.

Requirements :

* Kontakt 4 'v4.2.3'
    * Windows XP/Vista/7/8
    * ~ 430 MB of HD space

This is the 'v1.0' and was released in November, 2012

To the Download Page *yes*

A GREAT TIP : Instead of directly clicking in the upper left corner GREEN 'DOWNLOAD NOW' CNET Installer Enabled (which leads to an '.exe' Installer), use rather the BLUE 'Direct Download Link' just below it, and you'll get the following instead (certainly more pleasant to download that Library !) *yes* :

[​IMG]

In case that you still don't have it among your Kontakt Libraries Collection... simply enjoy it ! :wink:

3. vladcarlos

vladcarlos Member

Sorry bro , but this library , its stil Demo!!!
    Its free download but not free to full use !!!
    :(

4. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Vladmagus,

*no* I feel sorry for you Bro, but maybe there's something wrong either with your 'Kontakt' Version (are you using a recent Version ? This Library needs at least the 'v4.3.2' to run properly), or perhaps are you trying to directly 'Add' that Library when it's not mandatory to do it...

[​IMG]

As you can see it, it works properly (and don't warn me about a 'DEMO' Version) within the Version '5.2.1(Build 6382)' UNLOCKED (by 'Team R2R').

I simply created a Folder named : 'The Total Composure Orchestra v1.0 KONTAKT', where I placed all the Content provided inside the '.rar' archive, used the 'Kontakt' Browser to locate it, then simply opened the 'Instruments' Folder and selected one of them (e.g. 'TC Violins I').

5. LV-426

LV-426 Newbie

Bof !! I don't care. :dont:

6. bl33d

bl33d Newbie

This library sucks and has already made the rounds on audioz long ago. Why this is being posted here I have no idea.

7. London007

London007 Member

Yes I remember this too. It sounds absolutely horrible...

8. vladcarlos

vladcarlos Member

@ studio 555

Ok Bro !!!
    I just try with the free kontakt player .. on my laptop !!!
    i have the Version '5.2.1(Build 6382)' UNLOCKED (by 'Team R2R') on my Ofline pc , and works fine with the version from R2R !!!
    Thanks Bro for your suport and linck !!! :wink: