The STEAM folder does not have the write permission (dont kill me pls)

Discussion in 'Omnisphere' started by Hunge, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Hunge

Hunge Newbie

So I know a lot of people struggle with this issue and I've read a lot of thread about how to fix it but it seems i'm doing something wrong and i dont know what. The problem seems to be on the permissions because i can launch Omnisphere but still dont have the "write permission"

When i change the permission on my folders, it does not change anything... (sorry if people get annoyed to this kind of problem again but i'm really stuck)

So I've put my STEAM files on the D disk and we can see that I gave full control to me and everyone (the "tout le monde" = everyone) ( yes i'm french and still i didnt give up yet)

In the ProgamData/Pectrasonics files i believe i did the same but i still have the error as you can see :'(

Attached Files: