The Secrets of Music. Hard to Find Info Techniques

Discussion in 'Education' started by MMJ2017, Apr 25, 2017.

1. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

thank you i appreciate it !
    Im just trying to share, If someone does not want to know about it I respect that, Im not knocking on doors here! haha

2. ned944

ned944 Moderator

This thread is done as well. Sorry Guys. If you keep it up its locked for good

Sorry @MMJ2017 You did nothing wrong. but there are currently 9 reports in on the nastiness of this thread. it has been cleaned somewhat by the posters of the messages in question, but listen, guys, why does this continue to happen? The man was just offering a perspective. and was attacked, asked some questions and was attacked, seriously. if you don't want to participate in the converstion STAY out of it! if you do Be respectful. It's pretty damn simple. Just because it is across the INTERNET and anonymous does not give you the right to be an Inconsiderate Asshole. Act like an adult show some proper Netiquette, and act like a civilized human being.

I'll open this thread back up, but I am going to start warning members and handing out temporary bans and the other MODS will be as well this is getting ridiculous. Enough Said!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

thank you sir, I understand

4. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

I hope those that got angry we can start over and im going to take those suggestions for the future people mentioned just want to get to know these amazing people here. i met so many already and like to start over with the possibly angry ones if we can put that in the past, im sorry to upset you i didnt know that when i created the first thread it would do that, i thought a couple dudes chatting in quiet area off to the side i dint know! it was my first thread. but now i know it has to be clear concise (thanks pinkman, put in the proper area (like education)thanks you guys SO im sorry for that. i never meant to shove in your face. if you actually felt that way, its not a great feeling i hope to show you im a decent human being and we could possibility;y find a topic we both care to speak about some time.

5. foster911

foster911 Guest

Man if this is your real face, I extremely do apologize.:bow:

6. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

im going to stay blank

7. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

exactly!

8. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

foster911 I am sorry if i had upset you(or if you where speaking behalf of others im sorry to them) i appreciate talking with you
    i think my intent came off wrong with some i didnt know that the what is real or not thread would do what it iid i just responded back to people and we talked and it blew up i guess but i didnt know that it would or that peopl where upset , also if i presented myself in a way like i was bragging that was a mistake, my intent was just to give a little background to get conversation goiung since im new.

9. farao

farao Rock Star

Well, well, well. Dr J and mr H. I respect someone who can apologize, that's great and it should be commended. But sadly it is not the first time - you and me we all went through this before. You repeatedly vomit and throw your puke all around and when moderators show up you act like a little puppy. But OK you are forgiven. Again. :mates:

Peace on you. A lot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  10. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

farao did you find anything decent in that piano jazz youtube link i had sent you? if not check it out when you can a lot of inspiration in there for me.

11. foster911

foster911 Guest

No need to excuse. People have got tired of "Nothing is given so freely as advice". They're looking for some inspiration to produce better music. They all know many techniques elegantly but because of some reasons such as "trying to find their voice" or other ones, are disturbed and restless. They don't want to start everything over. Because of these, they don't usually seem very amenable towards these kinds of discussions. I know you understand the prevailing sensation in this forum.....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
  12. farao

farao Rock Star

As you said OP did nothing wrong. So to close the thread made no sense really.I agree with you that it is time for all mods to start to warn and ban those who repeatedly, over and over, destroy for others, hijack their threads and call other members dicks among other thing. If they get away with it they have proven they will continue. (I do otherwise respect you moderators immensely, and think you are doing a really great job, day in and day out.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Actually i didn`t see Ned`s post, just came here to send that message to you.:bow:

14. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

he treated me very well.
    ned944 i mean, he opened the thread back up told me and everyone i didn't do anything wrong , stuck up for me in a way i very grateful of. even warning others(i dont want anything to happen to those guys were upset, I just want them to know my real intent), I just hope we can all put it away in the past i appreciate this forum.then find the things we enjoy talking to each other about music.

15. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Von_Steyr sorry if i came off wrong with you before i didnt know that the
    "what is real" thread would blow up like that or to come across like {shoving in peoples faces" if you felt that way .( others felt that way)

16. farao

farao Rock Star

Yeah. Like a puppy. You are forgiven. :bow:

17. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

thanks for helping the "new guy" I appreciate it and hope we call learn from everyone around here.

18. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

i updated the first page with quite a bit content , like to get peoples input on it when they not busy im going to continue it that way the information can be organized togther, just one question

Is there a limitation to the number or MAX letter s a comment box can hold or? (regarding going back and expanding the first page)

19. farao

farao Rock Star

I understand what you are saying, and I hope we ALL can start over too. You should know, however, that you are not the first or only one that has been treated with disrepect by some long time members. Hijacking of threads have been common among some of them. They have used it as a tactic to get topics they do not like to spin out of control and get them closed. It is awesome to hear from Ned that this behaviour is not accepted. I think it should be in the rules. If you find a topic that break the rules there is a way to report it. When people that do not like a thread or member is allowed to go waaaay off topic and publicly call for threads to be closed, that is when things usually gets out of control. I myself is off topic here so I apologize for that and will get back on topic.

20. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

when I think of ned944, and I try to put myself in his shoes , damn, i can only imagine, it sure is not easy i admire him and grateful this place exists because of the staff. The problems are being seen and dealt with. I think it going to blossom to even more of fantastic community.
    just hope the ones there were possibly angry, can have a new start wit them.