The Secrets of Music. Hard to Find Info Techniques

Discussion in 'Education' started by MMJ2017, Apr 25, 2017.

1. farao

farao Rock Star

2. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

till i get back.....

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Im going to carefully setup where we can continue on the real topic and where you can follow along with the atomic level and step by step get yourself waves plugins and fabfiler pack , was going through find a way to make it easiest to follow along plugin wise i think that cover it.
    I own reaper its my fav get it if you can , or your preference daw wise. we will use the link in beginning for the demo stems , after we find that , we can pick something whatever genre you guys want. Im getting prep done and ill be back if you wanna grab those plug packs. p.s. get steven slate tape machines and virtual analog rack too, there out there:D reason is tyo have enough variety of analog modeling so i can really show you what is possible.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  4. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

5. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

I have to go out a few.
    what I will do is add to the page 1 so refresh after today

6. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

I am with you too. Im always ready to see someone else mixing workflow. And the track inst too bad for an angry rock Staind clone. I need more practice mixing in different styles. @MMJ2017 Bring on the knowledge. I alraedy have REAPER and the plugs.
    @digitaldragon This might be a good chance for you to take your REAPER training wheels off too, lol. I like to go into detail too when explaining this stuff, but this guy is next level (Thats a compliment)

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  7. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

I hope i can show you amazing things!

8. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Im updating page 1 where i left off a bit tonight check it out with refresh SUBgenre

9. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

check page 1 guys

10. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

WH do people want him banned? How much of your sensibilities can this post offend? lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  11. RedThresh

RedThresh Producer

I don't know... The guy is just sharing things, and right away two embs comes in and make some next level trash psychology. "Are you seeking for attention?' What the actual. He's just sharing, and no rules on this forum are forbidding multi-post. Human brain can be ... nobrainer, sometimes.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  12. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Encouragement and praise for freely sharing information is a surefire way to evolve our minds.
    @MMJ2017 One suggestion, purely for the sake of organization:
    Be less ambiguous/more specific with the thread title and separate your info into the appropriate thread sections/sub-sections (Workshop, Software, Hardware, etc). Then there'll be a collection of many smaller but deeply focused threads instead of a fewer number of large, random and unfocused threads with info scattered around.

Mr White! You're alive!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Yeah why the poll out of interest? You collecting like data for FBI or third party or something lol :dunno:
    Far as my vote, random as mathematics can't possess emotions as don't have like CNS.
    As for poll suppose it can be both and once again, don't matter much again really long as it evokes some kind of cool response in listener etc.
    Much like answer to your last topic haha but this a far better topic for sure :wink: :yes: :bow:

Oh yeah as for bullies & all that never had any personal experience of any of that myself here :no:

Post what u like dude specially bout music as thats what it's all about I guess.
    Long as it ain't intentionally offensive then is all good and everyone got an equal right to a voice & opinion so cool :mates:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  14. RedThresh

RedThresh Producer

I voted 2) though, even if 1) is undeniable!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  15. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Pinkman

Joke in reference to the page 1 comments...

hhmmmmm I think we can do a tutorial were we actually build a song from that in this thread later thanks for the inspiration Pinkman!

"What do I have to curl up in a ball in tears in front of you?"
    "WHAT, do I have to LOCK myself AWAY in a room in get HIGH to PROVE IT TO YOU>?"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  16. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

psssssssshahalol

17. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

The poll is just a reference to distinguish the view that music is mysterious with random inspiration we seemingly cannot control along with mysterious at to how it all works (and then we put our emotion to create it)(spiritual thing) VS Music being a science, with mathematics, that we put our emotional into (that there is a way things work with music) I used to be the former many years ago but now I am the later, I thought it was an interesting question haha (no secret reptilian agenda i swear. crosses fingers behind back. ) the greys made me do it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  18. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

19. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Pinkman
    "
    Encouragement and praise for freely sharing information is a surefire way to evolve our minds.
    @MMJ2017 One suggestion, purely for the sake of organization:
    Be less ambiguous/more specific with the thread title and separate your info into the appropriate thread sections/sub-sections (Workshop, Software, Hardware, etc). Then there'll be a collection of many smaller but deeply focused threads instead of a fewer number of large, random and unfocused threads with info scattered around."

Pinkman, because of what some were saying in my first thread what I was going to do is make this one thread SECRETS of MUSIC and inside of it create bunch of sections where I deal with different information categorized whether , information about recording and mixing, music theory, specific instruments, setting up live sound, etc. just so I could keep it together as one instead of eventually having a lot of threads i thought would make some people angry (hell, they got angry just because I EXIST and became a member here haha)
    I am open to any ideas though for organization etc. thanks for your kind comment fine sir.

20. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

Might I suggest, that you PM one of the mods, and see where they think it would be best, If this is going to be like a set of tutorials, then maybe the Adiosex Academy sub forum in Education might be the best place.
    Then maybe ask the mods if they wouldn't mind deleting this thread altogether, and everyone can restart in the right place with the right mindset. As far as plugins are concerned, just tell people what you're going to be using, and any alternatives if there are any. How they get them is up to them, Although would be nice if there were some free VST's that people could use too.
    The problem is, that you can't ctreate seperate threads inside a thread, so it would be better to have seperate threads, but titled in a specific way. Something like SECRETS of MUSIC(music theory), SECRETS of MUSIC(mixing), etc, etc. If you need to link back to another thread for a reason, then you can leave a hyperlink to the thread stating the post number to read.
    As for your poll I'm sorry, but I could not give you an answer, as I believe it's a mixture of the two, and a whole lot more inbetween.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List