The Score - 6 Things I Love About & 1 I Don’t - Best Service | Sonuscore Review

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Don Bodin, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Rock Star

In todays video we're are having a look at the 5 things I love about The Score and the one thing I don't!

Best Service and Sonuscore have teamed up once again this time promising an a groundbreaking all-in-one scoring tool. Designed to provide composers with the perfect arranging assistant, for creating in wide range of genres from orchestral, world, band and cinematic scoring, I found the instrument to be a useful and creative tool and a delight to the senses . . . with one big pitfall!

3. Blacklight District

Blacklight District Kapellmeister

As someone who is just starting to branch off and dip their toes into scoring - I think this library is phenomenal and a great intro for someone who is wanting to learn. Great video as always, Don. Huge fan of the channel - been watching for years!