The Police meet Mexicain food song using mostly all Nebula magic. getting there?

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by tamere, Dec 13, 2013.

1. tamere

tamere Platinum Record

Was that a catchy title? Smile hey guys just finished this hard mix. Your comments are welcomed. One of the thing I see after listening to it with perspective, the trumpets at the end might be a little dark. Though I kinda want that vintage vibe at the end.

http://soundcloud.com/patrickpleauaudio/p-l-a-j-i-a-piggie-park-ruff

3. Jon Tov

Jon Tov Newbie

pretty damn good rough mix from what i can hear. i like it. love the vocals btw. :thumbsup:
    i've been looking into nebula, wondering if i should delve into that new world...lol

4. tamere

tamere Platinum Record

Hey thanks a lot I appreciate it! yep Nebula is not always fun but I like the sound. and also it is another way of working that I think helps you make better decision with your ears instead of easy plugin with nice GUI that change your perception. i'm getting better at mixing because of this I think. and its a nice community people are passionated.

hope that helps
    Patrick

5. Jon Tov

Jon Tov Newbie

i try to close my eyes a lot when I'm mixing, i get lost in GUI's sometimes and lose focus of the song's feel. haha. I'm liking what i hear from your nebula demonstration haha :boombox: