The Pirate cums clean about the BIOSTHUTool

Discussion in 'humor' started by The Pirate, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

I'm not a cool kid and I'm comfortable with that.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

From front you will not be able to poke. His avatar is fake. Photoshoped! That's why is so small!
    Here is how he really looks like! The original photo with his real name!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. BiG Pluck

BiG Pluck Producer

WOW! In Superhead style She blasted all y'all fools! Hahahahaha! Man she straight busted jazz all over your face and your name!
    And to one particular member, boy you really embarrassed yourself this time. Always pushing your weight around on all of us It's clear to see you're like a worthless beat cop pushing your weight around the hood only to finally get shot when the big gang war breaks out and both factions are aiming to kill you!
    I mean man she really got you looking like Sugh Night up in the Pin hiding from the Crypts from all the bullshit you've done in the hood & the music game!
    I personally have never even heard of the BIOSTHUTool but hey Pirate you should've called it the BIOSTFUTool!
    However on a personal note to The Pirate.... Dude or Dudess, this site was born in reference to those who can't afford the expense of these various software & VST products. For some it's a way for us to try before we buy. And I've personally prefer some of the Kracked versions over the legitimate ones for the sheer speed in load up time due to its protection schemes.
    I'm now a poor broke ass MoFo but back in the 90s I was kickin' much ass, but I made that cardinal mistake of taking a break and allowing time to seep in between my work which in turn diminished my edge. But I've been sharpening my swords and I'm surely on another come up and I'm slowly beginning to buy what I use.

But hey guys come on now, no need in lashing out @ The Pirate for exposing y'all, you're only telling the world I'm busted & I'm pissed off!
    Look @ it this way.... Better Pissed off than to be Pissed ON!
    The Pirate just went Jizz Jizz in y'alls faces!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

This is because he playing with Us! Don't believe in any word he speak!
    Tool is real and is really good. High shelf of a crack! All he wanna do is to hide the truth!
    That's why he changed the name!
    Got You Mr Pirat! As always you take all the treasures for yourself!

The Tool is called:
    BIOSTFU Tool - BIOS Time Factory Utility Tool
    Not!
    BIOSTHU Tool - Buy It Or Shut The Hell Up Tool

One letter but so much difference! Devil is in the details!
    Don't let be fooled! The truth is out there!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Interesting. Mmmm.. we're getting there.
    How about BIOSTFU? Buy It Or Shut The Fuck Up !
    You can't deny it has a nice ring to it

6. BiG Pluck

BiG Pluck Producer

I know right!

7. BiG Pluck

BiG Pluck Producer

Oh wow so what does it do? Reset time for time bombed demo software?

8. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

Not only fix time bombed software. Also reset time period in Trial software so you can use trial forever!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. macros mk2

macros mk2 Rock Star

I definitely am not at the stage I need that tool, but speaking of tools congrats on the future sex trophy! Lol sorry that's one of the funniest things to call kids imo, really takes the winds out of a parents sails. but seriously congrats and obviously you're taking it as you should- THATS A BIG DEAL!!! I get nervous thinking of getting a house plant.

are you guys gonna have a Battle Royale style fight for your replacement on an island somewhere? please televise, I can't wait to see the blurred and shadowed faces of oly, saint, no aveger and you overlooking as people fight for supremacy.

thanks for your help over the last few years, you hooked me up with link once directly, still very much appreciate that. this site has helped me through some of the worst days of my entire life, no joke.:suicide: it also got me started on nebula/reaper :trashing:,so you know ups and downs.:rofl:but yeah as you retire into a different role if it means anything you've helped me and countless others I'm sure have a better time than they would have without a new musical toy to play with.

it's basically like a twisted version of Santa Claus is retiring only he records your DMs instead of naughty or nice

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  10. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

I dont remember if v.1.00 was called BIOSTFUTool or BIOSTHUTool. I think those threads got deleted by the mods because you motherfucking leeches were driving them crazy with private messages about how to get your hands on the tool.

No problem with trying before you buy it BUT once we tried it, why do we keep asking for UPDATES? See where I am going with this? In my opinion that "try it before you buy it" sounds good but it is pure hypocrisy. If that was the case, there would not be any more updates of whatever was released, and releases would be restricted to those programs that did not have a full demo available. Indeed, why wait for a team's release of Pro Tools or Ableton when we have the ability to try full demo versions for up to 90 days? Bottom line is, leeches are leeches, and will continue to be leeches for as long as the teams continue to make releases. Therefore, the motto should be "Don't buy what you can use for free." Again, just my opinion.

11. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

If you calling me a motherfucking leech.
    You are absolutly right.
    Mommy give me your titty!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Oh that's rich, you bastard. Only the mods?
    This fucker, without previous notice, started his last BIOSTFHU++ thread telling you people to ask me first for it.
    I wake up next day and my PMs page is fucking flooded with requests. My face at that moment -> :wtf:
    So I asked him:
    Me: "The Pirate you fucking drunkard bitch. What da fuck have you done?" ("bitch" as in affectionate best pals shit. Sorry, ex-best pals...)
    The Pirate: "Yo Xup, funny ah? Hope your dongles are hangin' just fine. FAQ you perv" ("FAQ you" as in... you know)
    My face at that moment -> :crazy::trashing::suicide:
    Three days cleaning my damned PM page...
    Make that two. On the rocks.
    I kinda have mixed feelings about that part... :rofl:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2023
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

Careful there sparky - unless you can claim Komplete legit-ness on your production machine you can't really call anyone a leech unless you call yourself one first. And as far as the scene goes, unless you make money off releases (i.e. assholes and DL "services") the scene is (and always has been) there to support those that couldn't otherwise partake of computer based audio/video production due to monetary or logistical issues. Anything else sounds like axe-grinding or just plain warez-envy.

14. Deuterium

Deuterium Kapellmeister

I feel like zero users who have posted on this thread are native English speakers, or if i'm wrong about that they have all the sharp humor & charisma of a Dungeons & Dragons Grand-master

15. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I can tell you're trying hard to make friends here...:rofl:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

I can make it stronger.

I like milkshakes

[​IMG]

17. Skaunker

Skaunker Kapellmeister

Never felt overwhelmed by this "wholesome cringe" before. :rofl:

I felt so stupid I just trolled newcomers with the other rats to cope with cringeness every time the Pirate went back with the BIOSTFU bait:rofl:

18. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

WHO CALLED ME, "You Bioslut tool"?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  19. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

You no like the titty?

20. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

@Trurl maybe sometimes I am a little pervert and I see things where there aren't any.
    But your avatar looks exactly like Terminator titties!

[​IMG]