The News Of The Century! Welcome To Gearspace!

Discussion in 'humor' started by mild pump milk, Mar 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimentagon

Dimentagon Platinum Record

Interesting a Media Slut fence sitter complaining about Gearslutz using words like "Dystopian censorship"..FFS
    Polarised For or Against Faux Outrage about literally everything is the new drug of choice.
    What happened to respect and critical thinking?

-

Who fucking cares.. fucks given Zero. Move on write a track with some audio crack

2. Roject

Roject Audiosexual

Ok now to be more serious.
    Why everyone talking about genders, dystopian censorship etc.?
    I don't know if I mixed up something but.
    Here is official statement of Gearslutz founder from January.
    It was answer to petition to change name. Because Gearslutz doesn't sound professional and teachers can't refer this site to students. And other cases like this. He mention that They have womans on the site.

Link to the topic with petition and video with statement under.
    https://www.gearslutz.com/board/the-moan-zone/1339345-name-change-petition.html

3. What I said is verified by history. Your future "culling" is speculative. Come back to me when it's happened.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  4. Anubhav Ukil

Anubhav Ukil Producer

People raising their voice against Gearslutz will then mix or master a Tyga song or a modern Rap song and render the whole point moot.

David said it right.

5. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

If it is "empathy" it is misplaced.

Much like the sexual art on the exterior of Eastern religious buildings, if you can't get past the images, you ought NOT go inside.

So, those offended by "slutz" will now enter feeling safe, only to have their assholes reamed out by the vicious fuckers who dominate their hierarchy.

No...it is more compassionate and empathetic to have them avoid going in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

As "artists" and revolutionaries, creative and liberal, you are more open to the new and different, and to taking risks.
    But yet these pseudo-leftist cancel-culture fuckers fear everything and want to squash like a bug or snake everything that scares (offends) them. THIS left is NOT the old left.
    If you are liberal , be sure to see that clear divide.
    Much of the right just lumps you all together, but there are plenty of liberals who are making the distinction.
    This pseudo-left is repressive and destructive, build upon fear hate and violence.
    They have taken over the role of the old right-wing, and wish to eradicate what they define as "offensive".
    It is what the old liberals fought so hard and long to change.
    Now it rises up again, and in a different costume, but it is the same old disgust response system that makes humans want to vomit... and to crush, burn & chop. It is a primitive reaction system designed to make up regurgitate what is rotten or poisonous, and to kill whatever has a frightening shape or moves in frightening ways.
    The far-right still exists with their old-fashioned religion-based ideology, but it is pathetic and weak these days, thank god, or whatever supernatural being you might imagine.
    This new pseudo-left has stepped in to take that role, and is being granted power by FOOLS who don't understand.
    Fools, like Gearslutz fools.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  7. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Can't take you serious when those moog grandmother tits sag in your profile pic.

8. anonymouse

anonymouse Platinum Record

Tell me again how many people were actually dying for a name change?

Also, FrequencyModulation brings up an interesting point. If you associate gearslutz with females as pejorative, you are the problem.

Be conscious of what these actions like a popular forum name change imply, and the predicate it sets for the future hidden behind fake positive words like inclusive. Because this goes a lot further than just "if it makes a certain group feel better, than why not?".

A somewhat exaggerated, but considering past events not so much, example of the future you are setting for yourselves: There are people who have only one leg. We should stop stating in our biology books that man is born with two legs, because it might offend the few that have only one leg.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  9. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

"Companies" these days

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Roject

Roject Audiosexual

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

At first I was like "..." but then I was like "exactly, those dirty piles of shit do that too"

12. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Exactly.
    Everybody is a slut sometime.

I think that is the title of my next song.

13. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

I had a diploma work in the Uni.
    It was all about Gearslutz, forum language, stylistics, lexicon, hundreds of quotes etc etc etc. In Russian, but with all translations, even about forum itself, how gearslutz translates/what means etc.
    It was funny, easy and simple. Great work was done. I got "Excellent".

14. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

I would give you 50 plays from spotify account & wish I could send you a spotify message but they firmwared that shit right out sorry man.