The most useless piece of gear you own

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Lenny Belardo, Aug 27, 2020.

1. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Yes, there are two drivers developed by Reaper forum members, and I still use the older one since it works perfectly. Well, the newer driver doesn't add anything special that interests me. It is really handy for mixing, more useful for that than any of other MIDI controllers I have. Of course, MPD32, Novation Remote, and Behringer BCR2000 are great for controlling synths, Behringer is especially useful for controlling hardware ones. :wink:

2. kintozero

kintozero Kapellmeister

Sorry for the super late reply (yes it took me like 2 & 1/2 years to get to this), but thank you - you were right. After unsuccessfully trying to get this working in 2006, 2009, 2012, 2016, now in 2023 I finally have this working! I believe it was a combination of updated drivers & updated DAW, setting custom MS-20 controller profile mapping in DAW (not available before), and making sure everything was routed via midi port 1. Some of this may have been due to me sticking with FL Studio 11 from 2013 until 2023. Cheers