The Most Brainfucker Track You Ever Heard?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Roject, Sep 7, 2020.

1. lbnv

lbnv Platinum Record

And you question me why music is sometimes a poison and how it could be a poison? You answer your question yourself. Try to cure yourself or soothe to some human conditions, as you said, in your life by Lil Wayne tracks. :no:

Have you heard about an idiosyncrasy? What is a poison for you isn't necessarily a poison for me. And vice versa. People are different.

Poison doesn't kill in any case, it kills sometimes. Sometimes it just poison (yes :yes:) our life. Spoil it. Make it a misery. :(

Music becomes a poison, for example, when it gets boring. Why there are no a song which we could listen to infinitely all our life, day by day, month by month, year by year? Because every song gets boring. We always search for something new. Boredom is an impact of well known, familiar music. Is such an impact curative? We start to search for something new instinctively. Yes, one day we will be happy to listen to it again (may be). But every day and all the day... NOOOOOO!!!! We just vomit it.

2. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Well, i can personally agree to your analogy. Np.
    But, you seem to not fully understand my explanation though. What music makes us feel from time to time -and i agree not al of the times may be pleasant- is not what music truly is. It's our personal grasp at the time and should not be constituted as an aspect of music, imho always. Because if it did, music can anything and all, but in reality it's not. That's why i explained Lil Wayne is not out there to murder me.
    So, i will agree with you that music can make you experience countless feelings and surely the same song or music piece, can "speak" totally different to each and everyone of us. If Lil Wayne makes me angry or whatever, it's probably my fault as i can see he's popular and a multi-awarded artist, meaning he must be doing something right. Get it ? What i mean therefore is, there is no negative aspect of music. Why ?
    Being a musician artist primarily means you are creative and imaginative. And art is putting those skills together to produce something out of nothing, which in my book is never a bad thing. What music can make us feel though, well, that's a different story and i guess we all have good and bad stories to tell about it.
    As a parallel exampe, an old friend of mine is allergic to peaches. His condition is so bad, that even a tiny fraction of a peach inside a mixed juice can be fatal for him within a matter of 60-70 mins. This doesn't mean peaches are generally poisonous. It's just him with the allergy, everyone else i know enjoys eating peaches very much. Hence the expression "peachy" which means very satisfactory.
    To sum it, we shouldn't try to find flaws in art because art is an ideal and out of grasp practice and as such is always subjective. And music, being the most abstract of all arts since it's based on the hearing sense, may well be the hardest to comprehend. So when something sounds poisonous, it is not the art/music itself to blame. It is either the artist for bad execution or the listener.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  3. SmugFlash

SmugFlash Noisemaker

4. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

When i was young and listen to music i got i certain state of mind or feeling somtimes a rush or goosebumps but now i don't feel anything like my emotions are washed away i cant enjoy music like i used to

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. PartyShit

PartyShit Producer

All time classic

6. reliefsan

reliefsan Audiosexual

Recently i heard some of the "music" i did first starting out on this musicadventure.

it would be plain evil of me to upload it somewhere and toruture someones ear&mind with it :D

7. Nomak

Nomak Newbie

20 years, almost nothing

8. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

I'm going to be quick about this as I've been busy, so here it goes...

Music is used as medicine to great benefit to help relieve many maladies. I never said it was a cure, you did to try to prove your false arguments, and nor does a medicine need to be in definition. Aspirin is a medicine that can be used to relieve pain and reduce fever, not to cure the infection or the abcyss in your gums that one takes it for. Music can be used as a poison by blaring it 24/7 at 120 dB as a form of torture. One can overdose on aspirin and one can drown in water. The essence of all three are not anything in particular. And, the essence of anything is only that which is imbued upon it by someone's consciousness. Anything can be used for anything. A knife cuts bread but the same knife can be also used to cut someone's throat. Again, music is used as a medicine if you like it or not.

About monochrome paintings, you do realize that there are many shades of the same color and that using a positioned light source and texturing the surface to create shadows fulfills the monochromatic color theory. True, Picasso's pallate was only predominately blue during that time, as were his red paintings phase, though Ad Reinhardt who is a famous German painter is well known for his monochromatic work which this one is painted using only one color, in different hues of blue and only blue. His work is hung in many museums around the world. So there you go.

[​IMG]

And lastly, you made extremely unpliable and rigid statements each of which were shown to be false, so logically you were speaking for yourself, as you are now, and too in retrospect backing up into the guise of "our" experience, so obviously you and only you were ignorant to the reality of what I again have shown to be false as far as anything can be. The only quotes of yours that I have used have been to counter your misunderstandings. Thank goodness that they are free as they have proved to be of very little worth.

Whenever I am proved wrong I am always willing to see the error of my ways. You have been wrong on all counts of your arguments besides Picasso and his palette.

Sayonara. Have a good weekend

9. Roject

Roject Audiosexual

It's sad ;/ I had the same with 3D graphics. It was my passion for long time but few years ago all passion goes away and I feel nothing and can't enjoy it anymore. I feel bad with it but I found new passion. I have rediscovered music and it started to be my passion.
    And I no longer feel bad about abandoning previous passion.
    So open up to new things. Maybe You discover something and it will start to be your passion. It doesn't matter what the thing is but that You enjoy it and like it.

10. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

Haha, actually it's a rather suggestive track about wiggling.:rofl:

more dutch goodness:

11. joem

joem Producer

clearly no one on here has heard of the grezzy pussy fuckerz

12. joem

joem Producer

or even

13. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest