The last Pro Tools version on Mac ?

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by Jessycd, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

Hi !

Since my system kinda crashed I just reinstall Pro Tools on my iMac today, the Pro Tools HD 9.0.2 from K'd

I wonder if there's some new updates ? Or maybe v10 working and stable but I don't think so...

So which one is the latest stable working version of PT ?

3. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

Well I have Pro Tools 10.0 on my windows, and she seems pretty stable. The max load i put on it was 56 audio/instruments tracks. Seems stable to me :D

4. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

Hi ! Yeah I just see there's some Pro Tools 10 ! (Some with plug-ins included)

I'm glad to hear it ! Is there some Mac user out there to confirm it's ok on this platform too ?

Thank you Hebrew :wink:

5. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

Yeah no prob

6. vikingbrew

vikingbrew Newbie

i cant find it (anything beyond v 9) anywhere, and i guess no links allowed... I just got this shitty ass PT 8 M-powered bullshit... no auto delay comp... single track beat detective... WTF! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

7. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

There's an update here : http://www.bestliens.com/showthread.php?744931-UL-Avid-Pro-Tools-10-Plugins-(MAC-OSX)-Update

I got the 9.0.2 update on my computer if you want, it's 500Mo ! (You need to download the official 9.0.2 update first)

But I'm not sure you're talking about Mac version ? Are you ?

8. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    As far as I know, on a Mac, there's PT 9.0.4 K'd but stay away from it. It is not stable. Neither is K'd 9.0.3.

9.0.2 is the best K'd version to date despite its flaws (glitches with 3rd party audio interfaces, iLok failure, and the like), but it works and it is pretty stable.

9. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    @Jessycd: Are you saying that link leads to a K'd Pro Tools 10? Or is it just the official uncracked installer?

10. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

Yes this is what people were saying some months ago, seems like there has been no news since then !

Well before you asked I was sure it was cracked, but I don't know ! lol I'm finishing to download a big symphonic stuff then I'll try to download this one ! But you're probably right, it's probably an official stuff... (Or wrong name)

11. ALTRONIK

ALTRONIK Newbie

I'm running PT 9.0.2 on 10.6.8 and it's very stable, which is the most important thing. I would like to go to Lion and PT 10 but worry about stability.

If there is no PT 10 available yet, how about downloading the official update of PT 9.0.5? Or would that lock me out?

Thanks in advance