The Documentary Every Human Being Should Watch At Least Once

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by gorgeous92, Feb 11, 2015.

1. gorgeous92

gorgeous92 Newbie

Hi everybody!
    I'm writing this post cos' i think we all should be more responsible about what is going on in the world we live in.
    Things are not going well..socially politically and economically.
    This documentary has been made by a member of the Gamble family from Procter and Gamble (PG) the huge corporation,this guy is an internal who in a way refused the horrible plan that corporations are making against us.
    So i'm only asking you to spend two hours of your precious time watching this precious documentary at least once and to share it with all the people you love.
    If we cooperate we can make the difference and we can change this world better.
    Thank's in advance for your attention..
    Comments and opinions are well accepted :wink:
    Peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s&spfreload=10

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Are you the same dumb as contacted me on AudioZ? I can't figure out why you can't get into your account. I changed the password and you're not listed as validating or anything. Really weird issue. However if it is you, I'm working on it so bear with me.

4. gorgeous92

gorgeous92 Newbie

Yes Catalyst my friend,i'm the same dumb who can't access my older account..i figured out that the problem is related to my username which i've forgotten.
    Thank's for your attention and help. :wink:

5. Dumb

Dumb Noisemaker

It's always me (dumb92),i recovered my older account..i want to let you know that the documentary is available in 36 languages so find your own language and enjoy this masterpiece of knowledge :wink:
    A big thank's goes to Catalyst who helped me to recover my older account!You rock my friend! :headbang: