The biggest obstacle in music production is thinking you're producing shit and others producing gold

Discussion in 'Music' started by foster911, Nov 5, 2017.

1. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

You see yourself as an artist. And you have no finished songs. And I'm the one that don't have the right to comment. Well, that's so convenient

2. foster911

foster911 Guest

Mate take a chill pill. Please let me square with you. I've had some lengthy and completed ones in my memoir too. A hefty majority of people here are working just on a single and particular style of music and have majored in it but mine are a bit diverse. I've experimented with lots of feelings. I'm not strutting in cocky as the king of spades but kind of acceptable in my class in these 2 years considering other commitments. Me as a jack of all trades perhaps not kosher for you but fit the bill for me. :dunno:

3. foster911

foster911 Guest

BTW I don't compare myself with Star sign.png s on soundcloud not even for 10 years from now.:no:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  4. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

homies homies! gotta get back to thumping those speaker cones!
    [​IMG]

5. black.afrika.zulu.x

black.afrika.zulu.x Platinum Record

Why are you deliberately misquoting me?

6. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

Foster fanning the flames again lol

7. Lambchop

Lambchop Banned

Because I'm a bad person.
    No shame in going to AbleCon tho, did you get any merch?

8. foster911

foster911 Guest

I'm not fanning but just battling the raging flames being belched out of mangled wreckage like a firefighter to provide a safe place for people like you to continue their opus making and be proud of it.:yes:

FF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2017
  9. foster911

foster911 Guest

@Lambchop
    Would you please post your other masterpieces too here? The previous one was a real prodigy. Caused me to think of the doomsday.:dunno:Not kidding.:no: