The best place that has had the biggest influence on my listening

Discussion in 'Education' started by foster911, Jan 25, 2016.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

After searching for a long time, I found this one. Electronic ones and also others are awesome. Really amazing. I am sure it will reform your mind too. The selectors are the best without any doubt. Its quality is so high that I never think to skip to the other sites.

Listening constantly to the tops causes you to produce smartly and also to feel you're moving your steps at the right path and never getting bored:
    http://somafm.com/listen/genre.html

If you know some at this level please inform us.
    Thanks so much!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
  3. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Im all for FREE... speech... but statements like this should have 'In my opinion'.. added to them..

what one person thinks can typically be the opposite of anothers opinion

I havent listened to ur link yet.. but im pretty sure.. my take on it will differ from yours.

4. foster911

foster911 Guest

This one differs. Maybe bends and parallels your brain's wiring with mine unless you'd be impatient in listening.

5. Willum

Willum Rock Star

I use internet radio on my desktop machine, its called radiosure, from http://www.radiosure.com/

You only really need the free version, i've never found i missed out on anything using it.

I currently have 31545 stations on there from just about every country in the world, playing every kind of music you can think of.

Just pick a few stations at random and listen. Then make your own mind up whether you like the stations choice of music or not. :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  6. foster911

foster911 Guest

Yes I have tested lots of them. Those stations are streaming every thing. But 1 in 100 playing tracks is worth listening that wastes a lot of time. I don't want to compare this one with those but trusting in listening to the director's selected tracks is so important for me. I have always searched for serious non-EDM electronic musics and this one satisfies me.

7. Kapatron

Kapatron Member

8. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

A local Pub