The Bank Robbery

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Recoil, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Inspired by the game "PayDay: The Heist":cool:

3. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

It works for me. Send it to the makers of the game; tell them you're a big fan of the game and you'd love to make some music for it.

4. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Thank you, but I do not think they want to talk to such a small worm like me :mad:

5. foster911

foster911 Guest

Man you're awesome. Everything works fine. I've heard almost all of your posted tracks here. Structurally and compositionally nothing to say about them. Really impressive, glorious!:wink:

Just a small critique if it doesn't incommode you. I hear a walking bass in most of them. Fine if they're enjoyable for you but sometimes I expect to hear something else. I admit that every composer has some maintainable elements that are being repeated in his/her future works but that element is sometimes being overused. Hope this isn't interpreted as brainless excoriation.:mates::bow:

6. Recoil

Recoil Guest

With this bass I'm still learning, I just realized now that in the dance music the bass is mostly in mono, and I have created it in stereo, I think this is a problem. Thank you for reply :metal: