The AudioSex Community Soundbank for Spire Is Here!

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by Army of Ninjas, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

It's a RAR file. Use WinRAR 5 or higher. RAR5 archives are really common these days. Have you been having this problem a lot? ;)

2. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

Nice work guys!

3. sarchiapo

sarchiapo Newbie

Tutto OK. Ho estratto con la versione 5 di winrar. Prima stavo usando una versione più vecchia. grazie per l'aiuto army of ninjas.
    Buon lavoro a tutti.

4. korte1975

korte1975 Guest

thanks guys. this will be my go-to library it sounds so good :wink:

5. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Nessun problema. Glad you got it lavoro . Spero che vi piaccia il suono !

Yeah, there are some really great sounds in there. Everyone really stepped up and made some awesome sounds. :like:

6. guitarie

guitarie Kapellmeister

Thanks for the nice sounds:bow:!!!!
    i will try to do join next time.
    i had no time and was to late this time :(
    But this kind of projects are amazing!!! GOOD WORK GUYS!!! :wink:
    and again a big bow :bow:

7. T4b

T4b Member

Ahh! What a delight playing around with these patches. I'm having so much fun right now. I already came up with some nice melodies and chord progressions. These patches are quite inspirational. Thank you so much for your effort, ArticStorm, Kaylix, Olymoon, Steve Faoki and particularly Army of Ninjas.

I'm not much into Spire, my go-tos are Omnisphere (1.5.8d, I want to wait till most bugs are fixed with version 2 -- I like having my synths working with as few bugs as possible -- Omnisphere 1 is still an amazing piece of softsynth and works fine here), Sylenth1 and Dune 2.5 as of late. But playing with Spire and tweaking these patches is really fun. I have to take a closer look at Spire.

Thanks again, mates!

8. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I'm glad you like them. That's about the highest praise the soundbank could get. :)
    I use a lot of the same plugins you do. I only recently took the plunge into Omnisphere 2. Such a good insturment. And you're right; version 1.58 is a very stable and still totally usable tool. I don't think I ever even came close to the limit of what it was capable of. And 2 is just nuts. So much stuff for getting cool ideas into the instrument. I really, really like Dune 2 a lot. The unison engine is just amazing sounding. Very lush, large sounding. Along with Spire and occasionally Sylenth, I will also use a lot of SynthMaster. That is one underrated synth. Very good sounding. And it can sound very analog if you program the presets correctly.

What I really like about Spire is that it is very fun to design for. I personally find the interface quite easy to dig into when compared to other wavetable synths. It's pretty powerful, but still has a musical character that I find pleasing. The unison can also replicate a Virus or JP8080 type tone (hypersaw and supersaw, respectively) pretty well too. There's a lot of filter choices and the wavetables are generally pretty good. The 2 steppers are nice. There are a reasonably high amount of destination options in the mod matrix, etc. Very cool synth. And I think it mixes pretty well with the other synths above (in fact all the synths I mentioned mix well/easily with eachother). :)

9. djdarkness

djdarkness Kapellmeister

Hate to echo the sentiments of others but wow, what Steller work! You guys killed it☺!

10. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I don't hate it at all haha! I'm glad you dig the presets djdarkness! Thanks!

11. Dee.P.Tree

Dee.P.Tree Producer

Well done team :mates: ...! :wink: Unfortunately I was not part of it...! Missed it. :(

However... Good job by every contributor but special congratulations to @Army of Ninjas

12. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Thanks buddy. There's always next time. :)
    I was pretty impressed with the presets personally. I think this bank is better than a very good portion of commercial soundbanks. There are quite a few legitimately useful presets in there--worthy of being used in real production environments. Very cool. Thanks Dee.P.Tree.

13. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

The link seems to be dead (Error 403) :(

14. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

You are three years late.
    Seriously what did you expect from a three year old link?

15. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

You are right..the file does not exist anymore on zippy... @5teezo but the "Error 403" means, you have no access to zippyshare at all! Since a few weeks zippyshare is blocking access from GB and Germany....To avoid this use a VPN, Opera's integrated VPN or Foxy Proxy or Browsec Addons for Firefox and Chrome.

And if you want these patches, simply go to sister site and search for:
    AoN Reveal Sound Spire v1.1.13 Bundle 2018 02 18 WiN / Mac

the desired Bank is included in this bundle beneath about 2000 others and the bundle is still alive!

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List