The Audio Sexed Album Is Finally Here!!!

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by Catalyst, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Now i had the chance to give it a listen and the first track which started playing in the playlist, was "Katana" and after a minute, i was like Daayyouum!!!

Great job ArmyOfNinja!

I'll give props to the others as well, this is just the start, i just had to express myself. :headbang:

2. ZUK

ZUK Rock Star

fantastic cover! downloading........

3. dr.evil

dr.evil Kapellmeister

Wow congrats guys..
    First up that's the most wicked album cover i've seen in a long time.. awesome.. Album art is also important as a concept just as the music itself.. Bravo..
    Great music overall.. But some special mentions from me:
    Matt Mckay blew my mind with his track Asylum. perfection.. :bow:
    Introninja's track was great too.
    Fuad, RodrigoInCloud delivered great trance tunes..
    FreeEpicmusic, Araxis, Army of ninjas, Xen orchestras great job guys..
    Well done guys.. Bravo :grooves: :wink: :break:

4. eksproducer

eksproducer Member

I'm in love with #11 by Araxis, what a beautifull instrumental, i'm guessing it's a sample but what a great sound aswell wow good job. Audiosex is a banger aswell, Awoken by Fuad is just plain amazing love it. Mischief is EPIC. Quite impressed by until the end, I loved the whole album, but every one has those songs they pin as their favorites and these are mines

I've got so much more than i could ever wish from Audioz, the ability to make music without limitations, and the chance to develop myself for in the future, it's like christmas 24/7 and to me still kinda unbelievable lol. I'm feeling like a kid jumping into a pool of chocolate for quite some time now. Now i get some great exclusive songs from the community itself to enjoy on top of that! I will play this album untill i get sick of it. You guys are the best !!

5. Ludick2000

Ludick2000 Newbie

GOOD JOB ON THIS PROJECT!! :wink:

6. Alraun

Alraun Member

I love dogs very much and they love me. I always own two of these furry angels (currently a Golden Retriever and an Australian Shepherd), but no, that beautiful japanese dog isn’t mine.

Let’s talk about (good) sex again. I did it a second time with that amazing album and discovered for me some other fine fucks:

Asylum - definitely rocks, i love the guitar
    AudioSex - The Hymn
    Christmas Gaia - christmas mood far beyond the common trash
    Last Moments - epic, makes me becoming very emotional
    Puppet Town - i thought at first, this is Björk singing
    Season - good foreplay, very strong orgasm, nice afterglow
    Until The End - Drama par excellence, not to the bitter end
    Starve To Death - simply unique
    (K)atana - more on top than Klaus Schulze
    Apotheosis - 3 Min.....come on.. :sad: ..HexWars has looped it to the length of 30 Min. :wink: - so did i. *yes*

Hats off! :bow:

7. Rolma

Rolma Guest

I couldn’t have imagined something like that! This surpasses whatever I could have thought.
    Thanks for including my work, I feel lucky!
    Thanks you all for this cool and interesting release :wink:

I HAVE TO SPEND MORE TIME IN THIS FORUM IS GOOD FOR MY HEALTH :rofl:

8. SyNtH.

SyNtH. Platinum Record

Make the next one with 1 CD being singles, and the other being collabs! Now that would be interesting!

9. Rolma

Rolma Guest

MAN, LISTENING TO IT!
    THIS ALBUM IS BIG, BIG PARTY! In some tracks the sound it´s increadible!

K(ATANA)(how good!)it gives the gateway to it!
    APOTHEOSIS (HOW SUBTLE)
    ASYLUM (THAT´S MUSIC)
    EQUILIBRIUM

Those just are some! WOW :grooves:
    I get the entire day off, ripe for party from the morning !
    ripe, precisely in the phantasy point!

10. uber909

uber909 Member

Actually, your track is MY favorite... next would be frito's and thisisthend.
    I'd say I feel pretty comfortable in the middle :rofl:

11. Rolma

Rolma Guest

Monstah!

12. Rolma

Rolma Guest

SOMEONE AUDIOSEX!
    WOW! :break:
    Frito mesmerizing,glad to have his email(never gets back)!

13. FluteBoy

FluteBoy Newbie

I love Season! been looping it over and over again!! :thumbsup:

14. uber909

uber909 Member

I second that.

15. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

For me the album is really a journey and at this point I feel the need to move to the next song if I even hear one track. I also know all the people well not to mention some of the ideas and situations that spawned the tracks and so they have become very personal to me.

Army Of Ninjas' (K)atana is such a slick atmospheric opener, hope to hear it in a movie some day. Then that leads into Kaylix and her music box opening on the AudioSex world with her number that speaks to us of stylish balance. Forgotten Memories brings us a little slice of nostalgia. SirSilly's track reminds me of older trance tracks, capturing that UK sound beautifully and leading into the excellent soundtrack work Trilogy which captures power, beauty and mystery simultaneously. olson's mischief really captures that quality of being up to no good and loving every minute of it. Andrew brings us a slice of the holidays and connects to that feeling of being a kid again eager to wake up Christmas morning. Fuad's Awoken really kicks off Disc 2 with a bang and it's a very positive track that captures the excitement of inspiration and community. Then comes IntroNinja with his energetic number telling a tale of the warez scene without saying a word. Thisis theend's track is such a classy number, very stylish and makes a statement about the state of the world. Apotheosis is simply sublime. matt's track makes me feel like I should find another hobby. Starve to Death for me is a cathartic journey, first he captures that feeling of longing reaching into the heart but jazzes and heals it before the song is over reminding us the importance of unity and how music connects us all. It's very personal to me since he composed and sent that track to me and Rolma when he was homeless and I lived through it's creation and the circumstances surrounding it with him. I told him immediately that he had to submit it on first listen. I'm so glad that he did before he disappeared because now it's out there for everyone to enjoy so in a small way a little bit of frito lives on and maybe one day he will return to see the end product of all his work. I tried contacting him many times too Rolma, every so often I write him a message but never get a response. Really worried about what happened to the guy. :(

Obviously I love all the harder tracks that many people that aren't into those genres might not appreciate like I certainly do. BoyLearnsArcane's Noumenon is a powerful Dubstep track with great production. 19 Degrees (When Hell's Freeze Is Over) is a tour de force, a pleasing discord...a delightful hard yet simultaneously a cacophony of sound. 2017 is a dark foray into the future, love the arps on that track. I really enjoy My Darkside's stylish track as well, love how it develops. Rolma's Same is a trashy little number just oozing with originality and style. Love her voice.

Trans(Insprired) is a very well produced uplifting trance track. Iggy's track is a really excellent number with wonderful production. Faunus' Last Moments gets me every time as well Alraun, I feel very emotional listening to that track. I still see my father sitting by the window looking out at the world one last time. That's why I had to put Someone in that last spot with AudioSex to remind us that there's hope and there's a community there for you. carl's Season is just beautiful and was a great way to wind down. Man if I keep writing I have a feeling I will just end up mentioning everyone's track because they all make the journey worth the while with each one adding that special flavor to the recipe.

I really like the idea of solo work on Disc 1 and collaborations on Disc 2. That might be a nice way to develop the theme for the next one and also to get people working together on something. You certainly can pick up a lot when working with another member and who knows that could lead to a project together or some other interesting endeavor.

Love that everyone has different favorites, that really shows that there is something for everyone and indicates how well rounded the album is, beautifully capturing everyone's ingredients in the mix. :grooves:

16. evesixtynine

evesixtynine Newbie

17. DivinEvil

DivinEvil Newbie

WOW! this is awesome! I'm glad to have been a part of this.

Catalyst - Thanks for the nice words about my track man, its awesome when someone digs my stuff as much as I do! :dancing: :bleh:

18. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

Thank you for doing this, fantastic job(s)!
    I don`t want to name my preferred songs without mentioning all of them. Each one is an artwork, revealing another facet by listening to it once more. The seriousity and dedication is very audible for me, you`ve all invested a lot. Everybody could have put the energy in making some more bucks...
    Thank you again for being enduring and committed, guess it wasn`t always fun to bring this awesome project to the ground.
    I allow myself to say:"You made Audiosex adolescent."

As diverging as the tracks are, I find the compilation has a consistent quality, the order of the tracks couldn`t been chosen better.
    If some of you have the feeling that the mastering of your track should be a bit more "shiny", I would agree. But in the overall "picture" it`s simply perfect. My deepest respect to Gulliver, Catalyst & Xsze on this.

I imagined myself holding a double LP in my hands, getting lost in the artwork ... [​IMG]
    Speaking of hardcopies: If you`re interested, please get in touch.

It feels very good, "beyond description" actually, to be part of this community.
    Another peerless colab.
    :bow:

19. FellIVTheFake

FellIVTheFake Noisemaker

Whoa! Where have I been ?! Congrats everyone!

20. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I don't know Robbie, where have you been? :dunno:

Album came out great. :grooves: