The Alphabet Bombs - Frogs

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by generic1a, Sep 20, 2013.

1. generic1a

generic1a Newbie

Hey, here's a track of mine for the audiosex album. It's called "Frogs" and features a circuit-bent Speak'n'Spell machine. It's pretty simple but pretty fun...

Generic1a

http://soundcloud.com/the-alphabet-bombs/frogs

3. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

Hi generic1a,

Welcome to the forum :). You're naming convention should be as such 'The Alphabet Bombs - Frogs(AudioSexedAlbum)' AudioSexed shouldn't be put in the second description.

I think before we can enable you to have a track for the album, it would be better if you can stick around the forums and get to know the place. We only accept Members and Advanced Members for the album save a few Newbies that make a humble impression. I know you have joined January 2012, but contribution is also important. It's give and take *yes*

I believe you should invest more time in making a track and not rush with it. We have until December 25 to get this album together and I've only made the official announcement just very recently.

Have a nice day :)

4. generic1a

generic1a Newbie

Sure HK I understand, I know I have been a bit of a lurker more than anything else since I joined nearly a couple of years ago. I just noticed the post on the audioz forum and thought it had been going on for a while, didn't know I jumped right in at the beginning of things lol! That was a track I had laying around but I'm really looking forward to writing something between now and December 25 and getting more involved with the forum too. I'm based in rural NSW, Australia, about an hour outside of Canberra. There's not much to do here but watch the sheep outside the window and make some music!

generic1a

5. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

that's all cool man, get a solid track together and make another post later on and we'll see how things go from there :mates:

6. thepopenale

thepopenale Noisemaker

This is like a track Id make as a guilty pleasure (to wobble around high to in my house!) but wouldnt ever put out.

Then 45ish seconds in everything goes up a notch. GREAT pads and very subtle use of synths. Still needs some work and Im not sure its right for wide release (though I love it).

I had a song in a similar vein called 'On Your Marks' on Souncloud for a while but took it down so sorry I cant share it!

:wink:

7. juan escajeda

juan escajeda Noisemaker

i noticed your post to generic1a, correct me if i'm wrong but only advanced members can participate in the audiosex album, i have been a fan of audiosex for years but only just joined february of 2012, i didn't register until i had a question that i couldn't figure out myself by going through the forum, am i not eligible to participate in the audiosex album?

8. thisis theend

thisis theend Member

Hey j e, I think you should go for it. When you post your track you can add a comment like you did here explaining why you haven't posted a lot of other stuff. If the track is good I'm sure people will still want it on the album.
    Just my 2 euros.

9. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

It's a circuit-bent Speak'n'Spell machine.

10. geraldthegenius

geraldthegenius Noisemaker

Pads take this one to the next level. Simple, lite, smooth. Easy listenin. This makes me want to jam some old Acidwolf. Cool textures.
    MAJOR props to ya if you really bent those vox out a speak'n'spell.