Thanks to Pirat and others

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Lette, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Lette

Lette Ultrasonic

Been meaning to say this for a while guys - Just want to give a BIG thank you to Pirat for the uploads to links that have long been deleted.
    I know i say this to him in pm, but i think everyone needs to know i really appreciate it, i've asked for a few old things and BOOM within minutes they're there in a peeplink! :wink:

So thank you man for everything and also while i'm on my thank you message -
    I've learned so much on here over the years by reading tuts and taking things in, i was a complete novice in music production before i joined here, and thanks to cat, saint and all the great guys on the boards i've steadily progressed, a lot of headaches over the years, but it's been well worth it.

I've uploaded a few things over the years just to say thank you and to give a little back for what i've learned , but that will never compensate (to me anyway) for all the things i've taken away from audioz.

So to all the uploaders, the tut makers, the mods cat, saint etc and all the folk i've learned from and been inspired by - THANK YOU GUYS..... :mates:

Ps if this is in the wrong place feel free to move *yes*

3. GammaStar

GammaStar Platinum Record

+1 TNX! guy's :wink:

4. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

PiRAT IS THE MAN! :bow: :bow: :wink: :wink:

5. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

i move it to the Lounge :dancing:

thanks to the uploaders.

6. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

Yous are forgetting someone, Big Thanks to Daz to because without him you would be waiting a long time for people to be aware that reups need to be done :wink:

7. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

ABSOFriggingLUTELY right MrAnonymous. Daz is one of the greatest things to happen since midi.... :mates: *yes* :wink:

8. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

yeah, I want to throw out a HUGE thanks as well... though I guess it took months (unless, perhaps I wasn't the one that asked for the re-up... but I swear I did :dunno)... THANKS FOR RE-UPPING Digital Redux Planet Drum Machine!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :mates: :mates: :mates: :mates: :mates: :mates: :mates: :mates: :mates: