Thanks Audioz for a great 2015

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by E.C.R, Dec 31, 2015.

1. E.C.R

E.C.R Platinum Record

Just a thank you to all for a great year and to an even better one in 2016.
    Hopefully good things happen to all, with a big thanks to Saint and moderators past and present, I do not envy you your task but appreciate your support!!!!!!
    A big thanks to all the teams and individuals making some dreams become a reality!

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Have to admit...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mates::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::mates:

:metal::beg::cool::dj::drummer::hahaha::hifive::keys::shalom::guitarhero::headbang::hug::speaker::hillbilly:

4. Hardlock

Hardlock Ultrasonic

8 hours to 2016 .... countdown has begun:wink:

5. Jannegirl40

Jannegirl40 Ultrasonic

Audiodessey...is that you???

Lol, kidding
    Happy new year

6. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

Yes another great year every year has been great since I've been a member Thanks happy new year I hope everyone is blessed in 2016

7. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

Yehaa, new years eve or how it is called in germany "Silvester" can come.
    Atm I'm reversing fireworks ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. E.C.R

E.C.R Platinum Record

a lot of reversing to be done :woot:

9. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

Man are you preparing for war or new year?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. gokkyofficial

gokkyofficial Ultrasonic

AM FUCKİNG LOVE YOU GUYS FROM 2013 YOU HELPED TO US MASSİVE :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

11. Third World Kid

Third World Kid Member

Yes...Yes.....I must give my own thanks as well. 2015 was not the best of years for me but AZ made it worthwhile so many times.
    Thank you guys, phenomenal Saint, the illustrious moderators(both former and current) the miracle-working teams and every other wonderful being I have encountered here for reaching out and rocking my world here in Africa.
    As we say in Yoruba, a West African language: ESE GAN!!!
    (means thank you very much by the way)

12. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

was really a good year! was probably the best year in a long time for me.

13. Gnib

Gnib Producer

[​IMG]

And peace :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

14. BumBcL0t

BumBcL0t Producer

[​IMG]

15. analog61

analog61 Member

Thanks You Guys,
    The support you give to the creative community is unmeasurable, especially to those creatives who without your support would not have access to the game changing tools and sound libraries made available through your hard work and over welling generosity. Thanks to all those how make this possible.

Peace in the new year

16. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

It's war on new years eve. It's the only day I can lighten up stuff legally and nealy everywhere. OK, some of my works are prohibited even on that day but doesn't matter since everyone is firing up rockets and stuff everywhere. I love that!

17. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

18. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I must admit, 2015 was a shitty year for me in person - I lost my long time cat, a beloved family member, experienced 2 breakups, got unemployed, (I'm now re-employed), and had to move residence when I wasn't quite ready to do so, and a plethora of other rather sad experiences. But the one thing that truly did rock about 2015 was AudioZ, which made many of my dreams become reality in terms of what type of music I wanted to produce, and what tools I needed. Although I've been going there long before 2015, it was my best year on AZ yet. I made some friends, made some other folks' dreams become reality, and obtained more tools than I know what to do with. AZ was the place I could go to feel alive. There was a short time period (maybe a week or two) in 2015 when I contemplated suicide, but I went to AudioZ to find myself some new WareZ and suddenly I saw that a good selection of long awaited products on my end, suddenly became available on there. That was when I downloaded them, used them, and made tracks of my own and sat back and said "Wow. That amazing track - I did that! I made this all myself!", and it was one of those blessings that quickly restored my will to live. I learned a lot in 2015. I did some things that I shouldn't have, I did some things that were noble and life changing, but I also received a lot. Thanks to AZ, I can make the music that my young heart has longed to create, and all without being a multi-millionaire living in a mansion. Seriously, thank you AudioZ and all teams and individuals who have put their hard work into giving us the most state-of-the-art Audio software for free. Look at it this way - you saved a life. I mean it. Keep up the good work and consistent good effort. I expect nothing more from you at all. I'm grateful and you won't see me asking for more on here. Thank you and Happy 2016. :mates::cheers:

Cl8onr

19. lpu2n

lpu2n Producer

What I love about AS & AZ is that they are really tightly-knit communities. It's really awesome to come here and read all of your threads and chime in once in a while. Thanks for making me feel welcome here. I am relatively new but I have to say this is a really great place. I hope 2016 will be enjoyable not only here but in your personal lives as well.
    Cheers :cheers: