Technique for interlinking panning and virtual piano/midi controller keys (0 to left, 127 to Right)

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by Dee.P.Tree, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Dee.P.Tree

Dee.P.Tree Producer

Hi Friends,

I am trying to achieve following result for virtual piano keys. I am requesting for your help.

Middle C (midi key 60, C5) is center.

As we go towards C0 (midi key 0) , the sound is panned to left. I should be capable how much left panning is to be done. Let say 20% or total 100% left.

Similarly, As we go towards G10 (midi key 127), the sound is panned to right. I should be capable how much right panning is to be done. Let say 20% or total 100% right.

So...is there any method to achive this?

Or is there any MIDI tool available to do this?

Any help will be appreciated.

I am thinking that "Patcher" of FL studio might be able to do this. But I am not sure how to use.

Thank you for kind support.
    Dee.P.Tree :bow:

3. SyNtH.

SyNtH. Platinum Record

Its definitely possible, you will have to have a look at fruity envelope controller. I cant give a full example because im at work.

4. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

5. Dee.P.Tree

Dee.P.Tree Producer

Thanks @SyNtH. , Hope to see your reply after coming back home. :) By that time, I will also try with your hint.

Thanks, @nikon for your response. I am using PanCake. Is it possible to make MIDI note contrlloed panning of sound...by using PanCake alone..?