Tears for Fears Shout Remix :)

Discussion in 'Working with Video' started by alpha3, Oct 2, 2015.

1. spencer26

spencer26 Platinum Record

Yes but entertaining using TFF credibility is not the way to go. Put up your originals and get people contributing to your creative proccess. Collabaration is seeming to be a thing of the past, but it is the most creative way to work. Find people to collabarate with and make some great music. If you want to be a video creator forget music and go to video. But there are so many people out there that have video skills way beyond yours that you could utilize. I am not trying to be negative I am trying to kick your arse to motivate you in the right direction.

2. alpha3

alpha3 Kapellmeister

Sorted :)

3. alpha3

alpha3 Kapellmeister

Well said grabme :) I couldn't find the words :) Cheerz. Have a real good day :)

4. alpha3

alpha3 Kapellmeister

Respect Grumpy :)

5. alpha3

alpha3 Kapellmeister

Okay I take your point. But the talent promoted is Simon Cowell crap. Not many good original bands anymore. And where there are good bands it's hard for them to break thru.

6. alpha3

alpha3 Kapellmeister

I appreciate any criticisms and valid argument. Stimulates the mind to do better. This is the first post I've actually got some serious reactions and comments to. At last. Cheerz for your comments. Much appreciated. Unfortunately there will be a few more remixes. But into early summer next year I will be concentrating solely on original material. Hope to hear your opinions then. Bless. have a great day Spencer :)

7. alpha3

alpha3 Kapellmeister

Thank you people for your comments and opinions. Keep 'em coming :) Have a good day :)

8. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

Because i grew up in the 80´s i appreciate that you like TFF and try to show some respect to them and making your own remix. As i said i have always the original in my ear because i danced to it :)
    In wich DAW you made this ..maybe you can provide me with the synced vocals ? So i can try to make my own private remix ??

9. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

alpha3 said: This is the first post I've actually got some serious reactions and comments to.

No it's not, I gave you some useful comments on your Reggaeation of The Clash London Calling ... please be kind to your audience you are going to need them :yes:. You've had plenty of useful comments to your remixes. Choose your words.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

I have to disagree with the way you are keeping on. The guy merely asked for opinions. 4 individual posts to describe HOW you dislike something is overkill.

I just saw another one, make it 5.

11. alpha3

alpha3 Kapellmeister

Sorry Thankful. No disrespect was meant. I value eveyone's opinion. It was more the fact of the quantity of posts this time. As well as the diverse like versus dislike that was being uttered. Thanx for making the point tho. Heeded :)

12. alpha3

alpha3 Kapellmeister

Cheerz. Sylenth lol :)

13. cas

cas Noisemaker

I enjoyed hearing. I think you should use more percussion ... continuation of the good work!

14. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Just saying the way I see it.

15. alpha3

alpha3 Kapellmeister

Good idea :) Cheerz cas :)

16. alpha3

alpha3 Kapellmeister

Hi Hades, yeah I use Cubase 7. I'm not in the studio Sunday so I can dig it out tomorrow. Can you send me an email address to send to ? Or address. Do you want the original vocal ? They are not seperated. It's a stereo stem I found. :)

17. schorsch

schorsch Rock Star

18. Impressive

Impressive Guest

One of my top 20 favorite songs and you just remixed it well, my dear friend. Awesomeness! :mates:

19. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Ultrasonic

Where u try to motivate him? All u did is saying that everything is bad... Instead of giving him some tips what he could change if u have so much knowledge... Everyone needs to start somewhere or u were born as a multi platinum #1 hit producer? Guess not... And if he feels like he wanna remix this or whatever... U never did a remix of a song u like? Just let him do it... If he wanna hear opinions it's cool and if there is someone that don't like it its also cool as tastes are different... But instead of saying "it's bad... shame on you u... U did a remix of such a great song blabla" try to explain him why u think so...what could he change... If everyone would act this way guess a lot of people would quit their hobby and collaborations won't happenl... But hey alpha take his responses as a motivation to show him that u got talent and can create original stuff...

20. abletonmax

abletonmax Ultrasonic

Since when did TFF material become untouchable?
    Whilst the original Shout was a classic, I recall the actual 12" as being a big disappointment.

At least he didn't just throw the same vocal hook on the top of some random house track and call it a remix.

Grumpy gits.