TEAM V.R Youtube Channel - It's Fake Right?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Clayton123, Mar 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

i read this entire thread and i have no clue what anyone is talking about. somehow i think that's a good thing.
    :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. TeamBeat2019

TeamBeat2019 Ultrasonic

@Hennessey
    I did a report of a test nothing more yet you choose and go down the path of accusing me of more.
    Have a good day mate this conversation is now finished

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  3. Allin

Allin Kapellmeister

Sometimes you guys mystify me and I have to wonder about where your heads are at. So you got spammed some link to your mailbox and you felt that not only was it something important enough for you to check out, which is baffling enough already, but you also felt the need to post it up for everyone to see this nonsense. If someone is spamming links to your mailbox, it's a troll. It's really as simple as that. My god people, wake the hell up. :knock:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

I really need to apologise everyone if I have hurt their feelings, you know, I have done what I have done I was little bit edgy but with honest and good intentions, nothing else.
    Thread title says if the YouTube channel is legit, but from my side has gone even further, but like I was curious to check out videos and download that thing " VR" provided, I guess lot of people will do that the same.
    To @TeamBeat2019, to clear things up, false positive virus from VR is in Synsopos. Exe and elcc. exe, not in other files, so that files are normally clean, but here is not the case. KIS have reported multiple files at different stages, and neither of that detected files were the ones I have mentioned above. Okay, it was working for you, but you can do that same thing with any version of softElicenser anti trial, from Version b8 to version b18. But before applying patch you have to download demo license to USB dongle. I have tested that while ago, and only thing you can get, and that depends of antritrial version to give you "FULL" LICENSE showing or at least that expiration date will be untill 2099. Year, but in reality it will function just for the time of trial period, after that will be useless, and you got in meantime ManGO malware installed on your system running and doing a lot of other things you can't track.
    Only thing I got from elicenser Antritrial was after I have expired trial I got one month more extended, after doing elicenser maintenance , but next time that was not possible.

So from my deep enough experience with that matter I talking what I have seen or came across. There is a way to trick dongle to extend trial but, that is just one time opportunity.

Second thing, why I have investigated how TEAMVR antritrial worked is what because I just wanted to get Absolute 4 single license to my USB, since there is not included in recent versions. So I have tried manny tricks to take license from Fake elicensers but that was not possible, one thing altered took my elicenser broken until I have found some how things work, but again I have not that single license on my USB, instead I have bunch of single products licenses from Absolute 4 collection, but now is okay I will deal with it.
    This thing is not worth to waste any USB dongle because you will infect your system.
    And that is what disturbs me the most, that people will do the same, even if that is "working", but to be sure, you have one month to see if I was right or not.
    Do not install yourself a malware and do not encourage others to do so, you can get same thing with for example FAKE elicenser anti trial b17, test is you will see :)

Best regards and stay safe!

5. Howard Carpendale

Howard Carpendale Platinum Record

The link to the vr yt site now directs to mango yt site .
    Bfore we could already new its fake cause of vr site release log .:deep_facepalm:

6. Howard Carpendale

it was no troll it was a newb clayton wanted to kno more and bring clarification like hennesy said also its bout warning other people but to click a megalink on yt page while actualy knowing his initial upload site was where is your head yeah .
    So kiev site still legit like .download and vr yt site was fake and man-go is a big scammer .
    Good to know .Thats it .

7. Howard Carpendale

So team beat hennesy may be a german choleric but he was right .

8. m5g

m5g Kapellmeister

this channel asks for 40$ for a warez )))

9. recycle

recycle Guest

If we want to be malicious, we can say that @Clayton123 is actually ManGO: he's the owner of the youtube channel and now, here on audiosex, he is attracting subscribers and potential customers

Nice try Clayton!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2021
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. daniel88v8

daniel88v8 Noisemaker

dome V.R dome

11. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

Ok guys, everything that has to be said about this fake have been said
    Time to close this thread.