TEAM V.R Youtube Channel - It's Fake Right?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Clayton123, Mar 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariel Gonzalez

Ariel Gonzalez Platinum Record

did you checked the crack from vr's channel?? is it ok??

2. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

There is no official release for this thing.
    Because of that I wanted to test by myself not to read some spam comments which will come at some point very soon :)

3. Hennessey

Well Oly, please don't say that, because there are users which will get thinking that you are approving this.
    Anyone can make YouTube channel and set link to any website.
    You can set even official steinberg web site link, so would that then make it legit? The Answer is NO!
    I have understood what was your point, but most people will not :)

For some reason someone is again spamming Team VR and we can't know for what benefit, but definitely does!

4. Howard Carpendale

Howard Carpendale Platinum Record

so from which release you talkin and from where . did you check latest ebass from kiev site and did compare with az posted one.
    the az link is the legit one and the vr site posted there is the old vr site .
    Are there other links mentioned in this videos ?

5. Ariel Gonzalez

Ariel Gonzalez Platinum Record

one to mega (with the crack only, no installer included) and one to the mango video.. aka the scammer

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. Hennessey

OMG, here we go !
    So i don't give a fig about sites and links, you know or not, it is about the installer which is provided and spread within the video...
    You ain't helping nobody !!!!

It is not allowed to insult members, but I would say so many things to you right now !!!!
    Maybe could worth a penalty for you and your ignorance!!!!

AND YES, FOR YOUR INFO THERE IS A OFFICIAL RELEASE OF EZBASS!!!!!!

Since you disagreed with my comment about official link to this thing, please PM and provide that link so I can see if is distributed on V.R official site !!!!

Get the hell out of here!!!! SCAMMERS !!!!!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Howard Carpendale

ong hennesy maybe get another attitude and you would have had better influence in the team dc fraud upliad.is it still allright to spread missinfo on the original links ,while maybe be right on the istaller and yt vudeo mentioned links you not did talk bout and not did determine other stuff too ?

ok : az link legit - kiev link legit
    videos links seems not be legit and the channel seems to be spam then .

interesting is the @ukre.net address

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  8. Hennessey

So we should talk about video and links, but if there is not download involved !!!!

All I am saying is about downloads provided, which can steal my Google credentials, maybe is a PHISING link, I already have done it, so maybe i will get my punish for my stupidness, and for that reason i would WARN other people to not get fooled and not to click any link or even worse install it !!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Howard Carpendale

so from where the fck did you download and where did you click on ?

10. Howard Carpendale

I would only use stuff from that kiev site or az posted stuff since its from there .VR did never use mega .there is also no reason he uploads since years on deposid on that kiev site and now he puts yt vids up with a mega link . Makes no sense to me
    And hennesy pointed out these cubase stuff from mega link in video (-bout link-apparently since he did not determine proper ) is mango installer .

11. Hennessey

description within You tube video.... You have on that video how to install it... I guess we are watching the same video from this thread.

https://ibb.co/98jF0kj

[​IMG]

12. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

I'm just saying the truth. If he's got a public website, he cant be bothered that people access it.

Team VR is big boy, adult, and he is able to defend himself if necessary.

13. TeamBeat2019

TeamBeat2019 Ultrasonic

@Hennessey Stop the babble now educate yourself below

Image of the Inno extracted Setup file
    [​IMG]

I am not interested in comments of this contains a virus because that is total crap its a false positive so if your going to make comment of that stop reading right now do not waste your time or mine, head out to a different thread.

As i do a lot of testing I Had this Given to me by a friend to test to see if it actually works, I had a spare dongle sitting around that i had not used in awhile so what the hell I gave it a shot amazingly it does work and it works very well !!

Before we get into the the details it seems there was a bit of commotion over this actually as to where it has originated, who knows i am not here to get into that and I don't care to be honest that is not for me to make an opinion on and neither should it be yours.
    What i was asked to do was test this patch , does it work?, or does it Not?, Well the answer is YES!! it does.
    Below is the explanation of what this patch is actually achieving.

a lot of people whom seem to think they are knowledgeable had a lot of things to say about this method well they are absolutely incorrect so they are not knowledgeable at all and they need to stick to creating music and keep it at that period

There is only one downside and that is you must have A Steinberg Usb Elicenser Dongle with the Steinberg Pro trial licenses installed and activated on the same day that you install this patch

After testing extensively the patch acts as a rundate sandbox and intercepts the datetime from the system kernel, how they actually have done this is created a loader type environment very Similar to a game loader initiates.
    for those of you who are a bit like myself and are into looking you will find its using the V.R SYNSOPOS.exe 6.10xxx that actually had the breach that could be exploited
    this breach was closed in future updates so the SYNSOPOS .exe file 6.10xx is always used .... anyway bit off track there.

In the c:\Windows Folder you will find 4 additional files plus the V.R replacement SYNSOPOS.exe in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eLicenser\POS and a patched ELcc.exe in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eLicenser\eLCC after the patch is installed

------------------------------------
    C:\Program Files (x86)\eLicenser\POS
    SYNSOPOS.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\eLicenser\eLCC
    eLCC.exe

C:\windows

eLCC.exe
    eLCC.wav - Hidden
    Run.exe - Hidden
    Run.cfg - Hidden

The original Elcc.exe residing in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eLicenser\eLCC is patched to call the Elcc.exe in the C:\windows folder
    In the Appdata\local\Temp the Run.exe creates a file dateinj01.dll that inturn creates a temporary file Similar to a Virtual file environment
    or sandbox if you like to call it that this is where the loader comes to fruition the loader excludes in total the dongle checks the date and is returned the same date as the licenses were installed

the Installer will also install a line to your Hosts 0.0.0.0 licensetransfer.elicenser.net Do not remove this

If you uninstall the patcher to update the Elicenser that line will be removed by the installer Remember remove your Dongle Completely from the usb port of the PC before u commence the unistall to update the ELC

if you want to remove it rerun the installer and highlight the uninstall it will look like its not selected but leave it highlighted and press ok
    If you want to update the Elicenser remove the Dongle completely from the pc usb port
    Rerun and uninstall the Patch
    install the new elicenser installer
    rerun the patch and make sure you hear that wave sound when launching the elc manager to make sure the patch is activated
    then insert your dongle

out in the system your date is accurate your internet time is accurate

Give it a shot if you want to experiment , or pass it by if you dont if you do after you acquire the trial licenses and install the patch
    you will hear a sound as you launch the application or just the elcc manager that is the patch working and playing the elcc.wav from the c:\windows folder
    manually set your date to 1999 the applications will run
    then manually set your date further in advance to 2081 your applications will continue to run

below are the ones i installed to my dongle

Cubase 11 pro trial
    Nuendo 11 pro trial
    Wavelab 10 Pro Trial
    Dorico pro 3.5 trial
    Spectral Layers 7 trial
    vstconnect pro 5 Trial

Hopefully this Clears up the Previous Bullshit Babble with a test of this patch that so many have come to think does not work And i dont receive another damn -1 point from that @No Avenger mod guy @Olymoon :wink:
    Report is complete

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  14. Hennessey

Oh GOD, YET another wise man...
    Of course it will work, but for a month because of that trial license downloaded ...
    I knew that since antitrial release was in state b8, or bellow, with my dongle ,okay ! And there was not need for doing all thigs you have said !
    IT SHOWED ME FULL LICENSE until DEMO PERIOD PASSED... Thanks for not helping no one...
    The file is not packed from V.R so stop saying bulls**t.
    PLEASE, go back to elementary school and learn or develop simple logic, okay !
    It contains a virus and PERIOD !!!! It is not officially released by Team V.R . !!! again fakez!
    I know also to extract that files, it is not a wisdom... So stop pretending to be smart, okay !
    It is OLD b17 repacked release, nothing about b23 hahahahahaha, even naming of THAT FILE WAS FAKE AS HELL !!!
    I HAHAHA YOU !!!

ALL YOU HAVE SAID IT IS SIGN THAT THERE IS A VIRUS, AND MOST IMPORTANT FILE YOU HAVE FORGOTEN TO MENTION , YOU WISE MAN, THAT ACTUALLY STOPS LICENSE TRANSFER, AND THAT IS NOT PATCHING HOST FILE...
    YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT YOURSELF what file is that and what it actualy does !!!

FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, BECAUSE MAYBE YOU HAVE REPACKED THAT INSTALLER AND WANT TO INFECT OTHER COMPUTERS AND YOU ARE BUSTED BY MESELF...
    IT IS FAKE WITH VIRUS, A REAL DANGEROUS FILE INSIDE, OKAY !!!
    DO NOT CONFUSE PEOPLE!!!
    I AM TRYING TO HELP, IT IS YOUR PROBLEM IF YOU THINK I HATE TO HELP OTHERS !!!

1. You can not fool license transfer with changing date in your system, because that is not depending on your system time but internet time, so what you have said is fake !
    2. You don't have to add line and patch host file in order to block licensetransfer.net, because V.R never does that, but he have adopted Team H2O method how to block license transfer for eLCC exe.
    3. Why on earth will someone allow to run "exe".inj in system folder and if that person have common sense and again it is not released from trusted source !
    4. I have installed and my date was never changed, so again is fake with virus, and what you are saying is total bullshit ! It does not changing a date.
    5. And so on....

ALL THAT IS A BIG LIE, INCLUDING YOU TUBE CHANELL !!!

THANKS FOR NOT HELPING AT ALL !!! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Joe Crisp

Joe Crisp Platinum Record

That Mango crap has scam written all over it, $40 dollars?....I would definitely steer far away from this one, looks like a huge potential to totally screw your computer up with viruses, I got the "shady" Cubase 11 off the sister site and it's working fine for me, but this mango shit, I don't think I would mess with....imho

in my experience, which is vast in this area, if it's on youtube, it's usually a scam or a virus.....

16. TeamBeat2019

TeamBeat2019 Ultrasonic

@Hennessey Buddy you got some serious abusive paranoia tendencys with anger issues inside you there best to go see a professional and get some help before you get a penalty from @No Avenger for being abusive to members here in this community

17. Joe Crisp

I'm starting to think Hennessey is controlled opposition, to keep a little drama in the threads to keep them from getting stale.......

18. Hennessey

I am just real, but other people attack me first so i have to defend myself ! I don't need no drama , and not to take other attention in a wrong way!
    I don't know how more this site is working, I have given my time to help you or others to not make a mistake, and you are thinking that i want to be a drama queen?
    Okay bro, download and install this thing and stay safe with this B23 release from Team VR.

Oh, poor you, when you asking for help from MODS....
    They have nothing to do with me, with all due respect to them, i am just trying to protect other users in order to keep this site good reputation and clean and informative to others ... Not to read your nonsense crap !
    My attitude is mirror to your ignorance and efforts, to make your words true and to spread lies...
    You are the one who makes false statements, so why am I wrong ? Because telling the truth, because you are encouraging other people to infect their systems ? Am i angry? Well yes, sort of ! Because i hate LIES and you are persistent to make your lies as truth....
    Buddy you should go and check your head first, I am all okay :)

What is your point here, are you trying to convince me or other people that release is actually from V.R or even worse that is working by screenshot of extracted installer ? Tell me what is your point? Actually that was rhetorical question, no need to answer ?

I have given full report, and the ones who don't believe or the mods, that you are trying to involve in this, with no reason, they can do same as you did, download Inno extractor and extract all the previous files from V.R, but before that they should get a good antivirus, and protect their systems from harming because of your prophecy....
    OMG, sorry for interrupting your repack intentions to screw other systems, and now more than ever i believe that you are behind this drama!!!!

LONG STORY SHORT : YOU TUBE CHANNEL IS FAKE, it is not official channel from VR, eLicenser B23 is ALSO FAKE AND IT IS NOT WORKING AND PLUS CONTAINS MALWARE !!!

19. Joe Crisp

Hey, I'm just picking at you man, no disrespect or harm intended......

20. Joe Crisp

And how are they gonna install it for you unless they have remote access to your computer, which is a big NO..NO...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.