Team R2R's Message

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by malco, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

its perfectly fine for me as well , i can live with this situation

2. farao

farao Rock Star

Probably alternative 1.

For example: recently Studio One 3 was updated to 3.1 a pretty substantial update. Immediately it was released to the public. Makes me think that they do care since the the DAW is a fundamental tool for a lot of people, while plugins is not. I would not second guess R2R, if they say that they will start releasing when they feel they have enoogh supplies, they probably mean it.

3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

if they come back, they come back ...

we are doing circles here ...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

agreed ...after all this now its time to just let what happens happen ... I too have been guilty at one point or another asking questions like why .... now its time to move on what will be will be ...que sara sara as they say

one point though some on here go on about honoring r2r by not copying or using there releases etc... lets just remember this is warez ..sod honor we are all thief s in one sense or another and how are peeps supposed to learn anything ... after all thats what reversing is isn't it taking something and deconstructing it ...I understand hard work goes into cracking software ..and although I understand that lack of supply is a understandable gripe people taking there stuff and putting there name on it well that shits going to happen what does it matter as long as we know its R2R stuff ... at the end of the day R2R will release again or they wont , I read somewhere groups do this for recognition ..well if they aint releasesing how they going to get that ? ...that said nothing we say or do can change that I think ...now I dont confess to know what the hell i cam talking about cause i am a mere musician ... its just my opinion

I am greatful for what little i have gotten and tried over the years and i do hope they or other groups do come back but if they dont ..they dont

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Slider

Slider Producer

@rico888
    Yeah I understood how the tool was suppose to work, know there was some misconceptions about attaching software, whatever! Just thought you might have input on where to post it! Appreciate your feedback! :wink:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  6. HETISFRANK

HETISFRANK Producer

Very informational statement that should help a lot of people understand things more clearly. There is only one small thing that isn't explicitly explained in here that could, at least to me, keep a certain thing open for suggestion and speculation. You state that the people from AudioP2P (where most releases seem to be getting posted first) get to decide who gets to race these releases to other sites. So, at the moment, we're talking people like Sunny and Horsemen and whoever else I'm forgetting at the moment.

The only thing I'm wondering though, does AudioP2P also decide what gets released to the public and what doesn't? Or is that still up to the release groups themselves, even when they do not have their own people doing the uploads. This is obviously most interesting to discuss when talking about Team R2R, which is the team we're discussing within this thread. It seems quite obvious that teams that handle their own uploads get to make that decision themselves more clearly. But since R2R never uploaded their own stuff unto AZ in the first place, does that also mean they aren't in control anymore on what gets out to the open with both the owners/regulators of the AudioP2P FTP and the racers being different people than themselves.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. mono

mono Audiosexual

@HETISFRANK Thats a very important question to know the answer to,

8. eurekarem

eurekarem Noisemaker

I've been involved with warez since 1991, I really don't like seeing anyone bad mouth any group. These talented people take their time to reverse engineer things for people they don't even know... They most certainly deserve some humble respect!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

Up to the Groups

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual