Teach Steve Faoki (Paid Tutor)

Discussion in 'Job Listings: Finding, Hiring.' started by Desantïs, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

Hello guys! I'm looking for a paid tutor to help me get up to speed with ableton live and basically the ins and outs of the software and the great tools it has. I don't have a ton of money like the real steve faoki but I can pay something through paypal every week. I am looking to put in lots of time.

I am looking for:

1) Ableton Training (ins and outs with a big focus on automation. how to automate everything quickly and easily.
    2) Ableton Drum Training/Geist
    3) Doing live beats with my push 2 (optional)
    4) Getting fancy with chords and melody tricks.. ( I have a basic theory understanding down )
    ** In addition I am looking for someone with some vocal chopping skills/resynthesis like melodyne kontakt

We'll be doing this in teamviewer on my computer. You can take control though.. Thanks again guys sorry if these offends anybody.. Hopefully no one gets pissed about this post I am just looking for a tutor. I have been producing for 3 yrs and djing for 6

3. kouros

kouros Platinum Record

"Mixing and Mastering" again? Seriously?

Whoever takes this, just make sure you get paid first and protect yourselves from paypal refunds or you might end up without the money and having to pay an extra paypal fee (25€ think).

I've dealt with people here (in the proper ads section "Job Hiring") and they payed, everything was smooth but for those who haven't been reading this user's posts.. consider this a heads up before you commit your time and effort.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Nimbuss

Nimbuss Platinum Record

5. Thomas Epps

Thomas Epps Newbie

I have around 85gb of Ableton video tutorials I have assembled the past 4 years that cover everything inside and out. The time to learn it all seems to be the obstacle, ha ha.

Be careful doing hire jobs here as mentioned! :(

6. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

Yeah, money is no issue.. Joking it totally is! I am looking for someone who I can collab with basically too. I have some skills but I learned on FL Studio 10 so I am looking to expand into ableton.

7. kouros

kouros Platinum Record

Although we haven't heard a note from you, you've already told us about how your "collabs" go... and judging by that, your "collab" proposition here sounds more like a preparation to have someone wasting their time on you and not getting payed in the end.

Somehow you manage to hit all the wrong spots in a forum environment.. amazing. :rofl:

8. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

Somehow you manage to hit all the wrong spots in a forum environment.. amazing. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I could sink to your level and make a joke here but I'm just trying to find a ableton buddy or tutor.. Instead of ripping on my posts maybe you should start making some music. :bleh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  9. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

I am learning music theory by the way, like the other guy said even a kid can learn music theory.. lol

10. kouros

kouros Platinum Record

Says the only person on this forum that shouldn't even touch the subject after making a joke out of himself.

You left half of the forum waiting for one of your songs on that other thread, remember? :deep_facepalm:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

I'll post it if you'll be nice to me.

12. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Guys,shake hands and dont put each other down,be nice and friendly to each other.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  13. kouros

kouros Platinum Record

You keep making requests but never fulfill the promises you make.

Your trust level around here is below zero at this point and yet you keep being rude.

BTW, I know it's not in your interest that I warn people here in your thread but that's exactly the point. No one likes to get ripped off.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  14. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

I don't know anything about using Ableton Live, but I do know alot about "producing", music theory, sound design, mixing and mastering. I also do logos, artwork and such. If you want I can help you out with that, when you have something to release (I want to be paid in advance though):

[​IMG]

• Like x 5
    • Funny x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Love it! x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
  15. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

hahaha :)

16. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

I've found his song... a real talent...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Obviously prior to the invention of Autotune.

What sweet sweet bliss it is to know i NEVER have to listen to that again. :chilling:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. baseimpulse

baseimpulse Member

wow yo... that is COLD man LOL

19. baseimpulse

baseimpulse Member

dude that sound like something a politician would say... Here is the bottom line.. I know your asking for help and all and there is nothing wrong with that.. THERE IS however... something wrong when you ask and dont deliver. So be mindful of that. Besides.. if you got a lot of experience in FLS.... Why do you need help understanding automation... most skills from DAW's transfer one to another with little learning curve after. I just find it a wee bit strange that your asking for that much help when your already experienced in FLS... Ableton should be a piece of cake!

20. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

21. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

Did it ever occur to anyone that he is just a 13-15yo boy? that way his all those stories would perfectly fit into places.
    Otherwise, may God be with him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.