Teach me like a 5 years old to get cracked Kontakt

Discussion in 'Software' started by Pasin Chutitanapong, May 17, 2019.

1. Pasin Chutitanapong

Pasin Chutitanapong Newbie

I am not very experienced about audio recording in general. I just started using/learn VST plugins back in March.
    I have written music before but never recorded it. I want to start making music (I know I know, pay for genuine product right?) All VST plugins I am currently using are all free.
    I discovered about Kontakt last month and the concept of it is very interesting. Also since I have been following Periphery for a while now. I knew about Getgood drums but never really knew what it was.
    Now that I know what it is (Kontakt instrument/libraries) I really want to use kontakt instruments to start writing music for real.
    But the problem that I have (and most of other people as well) is the price tag. I can't afford it. Simple as that.
    I have been trying without knowing anything about installation of cracked kontakt for that last week and nothing seems to work or be successful. I have already uninstalled and deleted all of the files that I downloaded and I am ready to start new.

Can anyone provide links or very detailed tutorial about how to get full cracked version of Kontakt (not Kontakt player of course) since it happens that I am not a computer genius too.

Any kind of help would be very much appreciated!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. Richard A Ruiz

Richard A Ruiz Noisemaker

Kontakt isn't about writing music, it is a sampler that plays copies of sounds made by other instruments (samples). Do you have a piano?

4. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

yeah, for recording purposes rather first install Reaper, you can download and use it officially for free in an undetermined trial period that has no limitation of usage.
    On sister site you can find several officially free sample libraries for Kontakt, even for Kontakt Player.
    You didn't mention which operating system you have. Windows or MacOS.
    In Windows territory the Portable Kontakt versions are the less complicated and less problematic to deal with.
    On Mac there is no Portable version, but other (k'ed) versions are easy to install. In any case, you will find many useful info in the comment section of those releases on sister site, as well as here in countless number of threads.

5. boogiewoogie

boogiewoogie Platinum Record

1. Download cracked Kontakt
    2. Install cracked Kontakt
    3. Profit

:)

Sister site says hello.

6. noize2sound

noize2sound Kapellmeister

Are you in USA ?

7. Pasin Chutitanapong

i'm currently using Reaper 5.8, I use virtual MIDI keyboard. I do understand that Kontakt is a sampler, but the vast variety and quality of kontakt instruments made me really interested in using Kontakt to program drums/bass

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  8. Pasin Chutitanapong

If its that easy then it shouldn't have taken me over a week trying. I still don't have full cracked kontakt

9. nmkeraj

nmkeraj Producer

1. Download cracked
    2. Install cracked
    3. ...
    4. You’ll be cracked.
    NI stuff releases are not issued for straightforward installing. Almost always something goes wrong

10. nmkeraj

nmkeraj Producer

Anyway I have done it successfully. But the others still struggle. Do you use sister site?

11. G String

G String Rock Star

Teach me like a 5 years old to get cracked Kontakt

"Can I have, Can I have"..... that's all we've heard from you today. One more peep out of you and there will be Hell to pay! Now, Get back to bed!!

12. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

1. My sweetie, my beloved son, you can't ask for warez in this forum like you just did. Good night and don't forget to brush your teeth.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

NI is hiring five-year-olds to suss message boards for k'd versions of their software now?!? The market must be brutal.

14. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Me teach you like a 5 year old. Repeat after me: A,B,C,D,F. Perfect! Good learner:wink: Now repeat this: I can't ask for nor post links to warez on this site :no: Lastly, repeat this: @Olymoon and @SAiNT I promise I would never again ask for links to warez on this Forum.

Since you are a good student check your PM.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

As it's been said, links to warez are not allowed here.
    But you may receive instructions about how to use it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Also, if you're gonna ask Kontakt to Santa, ask him for the damn legit version!!

17. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

Some more information about what computer-hardware and operating system you use is needed to assist you. Also you should be a little more detailed in what has went wrong.
    Normally it's extremely easy to install Kontakt. Download e.g. the newest version 6.1 from "Sister Site" and follow the instructions. It's really that easy.

18. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

19. Amorphis

Amorphis Member

Hey Daskeladden, in the video you just posted the extracted files from the "NO INSTALL" release are copied to the Native Instruments folder in the Program Files folder.
    Is there any advantage of placing the files into that "official" Native Instruments install path folder over placing them somewhere else?
    Asking that since the "install.cmd" will put the symlinks where they belong anyway, and outside the Windows folders like "Program files" you don´t have to bother with restricted writing rights etc.

20. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

I think you can put the NO INSTALL where you want. No advantage in putting it inside the official folder. Just remember where it is that is the important thing.

21. Amorphis

Amorphis Member

Thanks for your thoughts about that! I have created a "Programs NO INSTALL" folder along with the others on C, where I put all that symlink and portable stuff. It´s easily to locate this way and also to not confuse it with real installed apps. Everyone has his system ;)