Tc teams nuendo Crack should be able to be moved to Mac, little help here?

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by infinatre_sorrow, May 12, 2022.

1. infinatre_sorrow

infinatre_sorrow Newbie

Their Crack is basically rewriting the soft elicense files.......now used to be you had to run the generator on windows, modify the sel file and manually install that

So I moved the sel file but nuendo does not see a license

However I just know that if one knows the right way to transfer the files from windblows to Mac it will work I just know it

I'm going to look for old installations of the license generator before it was scripted for Mac and see if I can make it work, anybody want to help?

3. iw

iw Producer

Don't think you're a better cracker than the crackers. :rofl:

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

"Userland" things have happened before, no? The name VK Danilov ring any bells?

(and obviously this is not that kind of thing)

5. iw

iw Producer

If it was that easy, one of the teams would do it.

6. clone

clone Audiosexual

I know, but we don't need to desipirit the Little Guy like that. Now he just has us wasting our time, too. :)

7. amanamission

amanamission Ultrasonic

If you have Crossover, you could try making a bottle for it. What you're dong won't work; the file is written for the OS. You need to install the Win version, on your Mac. It works just like native, but you have to be willing to get into the files and know what you're doing.
    I'm not able to get any newer stuff to work in it, but cx19 is the newest that works with my machine, so maybe you'll have better luck with Cx21. You could also try Wineskin, which is a bit more involved but also more flexible. Either way, get the Winebottler package as well; I use it for installations that the others refuse to carry out. You'll need xQuartz and all that jazz; plan on a long night. When it's over, if you paid attention and thought it through, you'll be able to run any Windows audio stuff from a single app without reboot. If you're not a little bit geeky, though, don't bother.
    Either option will be an adventure if you've never used Wine before, but that would be your best option.
    Wineskin is free and you can install the latest unofficial version using terminal commands. With a little bit of tinkering, you may be able to run any Windows stuff in it. Check your graphics card, though, if it's pre-Metal, the newer windows stuff won't work either.

8. Havana

Havana Platinum Record

The easiest way to crack Nuendo on Mac is to buy a Nuendo License. :rofl:
    At least that's how I cracked Cubase 12 Pro on Mac. :disco:

9. jon doe like pizza dough

jon doe like pizza dough Ultrasonic

imm not a mac user but more releases for mac should definitely be made

10. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

11. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

Its very likely that something in nuendo or steinbergs components is patched too. It aint that easy.

No Warez requests here. Discussing is fine.

12. infinatesorrow

infinatesorrow Noisemaker

I don't know, I mean it wouldn't be the first time....my warez copy of DP11 for osx that I download the official updates from the developer and downloaded all the content from the developer came from the sister site, but windows platform. There are some other ones i ported to osx as well so for those thinking I am wasting time - go find DP11 for osx scene release, non-existent.
    I can't really remember the other ones but, sadly in this case somewhere someone mentioned that the code for nuendo had a small alteration in order for the crack to work.
    I am definitely no hacker, however sometimes the obvious can escape people,

Just remember the worst affliction that the human race suffers is a closed mind

I have to go see if there is a thread related to the VR release of nuendo for osx as I can get neither Mojave nor M1 to run it, mojave because of a crash and my M1 in order to disable SIP it asks me to sign on as admin and refuses to recognize andy of my admin accounts (I have multiple admin accounts because waves 13 as well as a couple other warez releases will only install if one sets up a new admin account and run the software from there. For the life of me I can't remember what the last one was but that one took forever to get the instal to work lol.

13. Havana

Havana Platinum Record

Well looks like Nuendo 12 and Cubase 12 finally got cracked for Mac. It's a pity that it couldn't exist with a legit license like the R2R emulator plus I didn't like the fact that you had to disable SIP. But it was very stable though, at least for me. I managed to do a rough mix on it without any hiccups.:wink:

14. Amore_de_la_Vida

Amore_de_la_Vida Platinum Record

Please note: soft licenser (seLicenser.sel) is NOT used for Cubendo 12. Both use a new kind of licenses, who are handled by Activation Manager. These new licenses are completely independent from eLCC (eLicenser Control Center) and dongle. It's not a question of sel... not at all!

So the TC Team / R2R "Silk" cracks are true emulators ("Silk" is the official name of the new protection) of "Activation manager". They replace it by a "simple" dll. On the other side, the apps patches are simply to tell: "use my emu instead of A.M.".

These very light patches are simply there for a unique reason: with them, you can use legit (payed) apps in parallel, on the same computer, without any problem.

For those who don't plan to buy anything from the official source, they could simply take the emu .dll, copy it to replace the official one, then DL untouched installers / libs from the official source and install them.

But these tricks are only for Windows. For mac, the VR Nuendo / Cubase releases cannot (AFAIK) be used as the TC Team / R2R ones, as the VR crack fully replace the Activation Manager and need patched apps to work.

(Plus, it doesn't seems to fully work with the full Groove Agent (I had "lic. not found" errors) though note that the SE (= light) version of G.A. works without any problem and read most of the libraries).

Last edited: May 22, 2022