Tascam 2x2

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by reaktor, Jan 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droplet

droplet Rock Star

I've been using a taSCAM us144MKII for nine years! It's great!

2. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

I don't understand your point mate. The interior is what most of the cheap interfaces use, at least some iteration of those. I don't see anything in particular to laugh at, especially when i consider what this interface costs. The metal casing and sturdy enough ins/outs put it on the fair side of the "mid to cheap" priced interfaces. It could (or perhaps should?) cost less but hey it's a Tascam and you pay for that name as well. Anyway, i don't think any person buys this interface for any other reason than nessecity of multiple ins/outs. Although tbh, pure nessecity would mean getting the equivalent Behringer interface which costs 200 euros hehehe.
    Cheers:)
    PS: Kudos to @reaktor for this simple yet gracious gesture. If only peeps were so kind we'd be living in a much better world.

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

It's incredible that in a thread where a member is generously giving an interface for free, some people needs to show off their knowledge about technology.
    Obviously it may not be the best soundcard, but for anyone who can't afford one it's a treasure anyway.

I can only celebrate the generosity of @reaktor . :wink::thanks:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. emmepicsd

emmepicsd Member

Really, I don't understand too. During this disastrous period, like many others, I am out of work so I accepted such a generous offer immediately, since my interface works badly and for me music represents my outlet in these days of lockdown. So heartfelt thanks once again to Reaktor!

5. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

:wtf::wtf: What the fuck vro!

Дарёному коню в зубы не смотрят
    Dont look a gift horse in the mouth. Better than a PC computer native audio.

6. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Anyway, this thread can be closed now as anyone knows what to do, if they want this interface, just PM OP.