T-Racks and Amplitube timebombed!!! Help

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ejaymilev, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Ejaymilev

Ejaymilev Noisemaker

I've been using T-Racks plugin processors and Amplitube on many of my recent works... Unfortunately for me i woke up one day to open a project to see a reg error while trying to load amplitube...
    Ive uninstalled and reinstalled but the same error appears on all IK multimedia plugins...
    Ive also used Revo Unistaller to unistall the soft and then i reinstalled but still displaying the same error...
    I'll be grateful if someone provides a good solution to this problem... thanks.. error.JPG

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. SmokerNzt

SmokerNzt Rock Star

try to to clean the Reg , and when you uninstall search if it delete the folder itself in program files if not deleted it
    go search in C:\ProgramData\ if there is no IK folder to if you see deleted and install it again

4. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

This is the reason why I am going to clone my HD when I reinstall the OS.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  5. Ejaymilev

Ejaymilev Noisemaker

Did that even before using revo uninstaller.... plus i think revo does that as well...

6. Third World Kid

Third World Kid Member

I have had this problem too. And I have tried every possible means to get the IK plugins working after they timebomb -- uninstalling with revo unistaller, cleaning with CCleaner, going through the regedit command to manually delete keys that resulted from previous installation of IK, manually deleting all files that I can find in the the hard disk that result from installation.
    Yet after going through all this trouble and reinstalling, the plugins still do not function. I continue to get the error message.
    It only takes the release of an update to be able to use the plugins again and that new release soon time bombs....like kaboom when you need it most....

7. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Did you firewall your DAW?

8. Third World Kid

Third World Kid Member

I do not bother about the Ik plugins when they unexpectedly and silently go kaboom. I do not miss them because I find that there are more preferable and less CPU consuming alternatives (well except for their clipper plugin. Don't know yet of any alternative for it)

The first rain of the year just fell today in my country. Even if it weren't drops drumming upon my roof but wads of dollar notes, I still wouldn't buy the IK stuff cos their hopeless timebombs have made me realize that there are better alternatives.

9. mono

mono Audiosexual

Have you tryed run flstudio as administrator
    or the standalone amplitube as admin ?
    you could also try put you clock back to when it was working just to check if its a timeboom

10. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I also wonder if this is actually an IKM timebomb because I've never encountered it. My DAW is not online, though. I use WXP and W7. What OS do you use? This looks like W8 or W10.

The only registry cleaner I use and recommend is CCleaner. Registry cleaners can screw up your OS nicely, but I never had any problems with CCleaner, and I've been using it since they released it quite some time ago.

It really is very recommendable to once in a while make a backup of your OS with Clonezilla or something similar.

11. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

did you even have tried if the Standalone works or even tried with another DAW as Fruity Loops Studio ?

did you even tried to register the ikm plugins again ?

it seems to be no timebomb it seems to be more an install error or install path error and registry error message

12. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

Best Answer
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • List
  13. Ejaymilev

Ejaymilev Noisemaker

\
    Thanks for this suggestion... it worked when i ran the daw as administrator....
    thanks @Lukkeh as well for the link to that forum...
    Problem solved...

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

False bomb alarm, and this time isn't the IE

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List