Sytrus!

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by dashfiss, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Amirious

Amirious Platinum Record

I'm such a fan of FL and Its plugins. even though I mainly use Ableton Live now because the workflow makes more sense to me, I still work in FL almost everyday. I worked in lots of DAWs and not a single one is superior in any digital processing. it's always about the workflow and listening to customer demands.
    Image Line released v12 in 2015 and now 90% of it is fully 64 bit and vectorial and they're constantly updating/fixing stuff. I know just a few other companies do that type of maintenance while developing new stuff for the next version. probably Cakewalk, Cockos and Presonus.

Sytrus got updated in recent FL Studio builds and when you install the latest version you'll find a demo called "Synth_dfr_-_Overcome.flp".
    The whole song was made with sytrus and nothing else. not even a limiter. from resampling, resynthesizing to drums, effects and waveshaping was done with sytrus.
    FL Studio can be deep and powerful in the right hands. I thought I knew everything about it (I know a lot really) but I'm still learning much more. This is also true about Ableton and its Operator synth (another favorite of mine)
    In fact, this would be true about many gears. all of them are tools to finish the job with. your passion, creativity and knowledge determines how much you are able to get from them.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  2. dashfiss

dashfiss Kapellmeister

Thanks Amirious, didn't know about this one, what a treat. And I'm sure there many interesting projects in that thread (link in video).