Syonara...For Now

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by superliquidsunshine, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seedz

Seedz Rock Star

Hey moosh, look after yourself........you're my favorite character around here, if theres anything I can do lemmie know.

See ya in the future :mates:

2. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

It's upsetting for me to read that your health is causing you trouble, I really hope you get better, that's the main thing.
    Ironically I've been going through some similar stuff lately I can feel for you and understand why you would need to take a step back in those harsh times, and through my crap your regular contributions, amongs others, on AS have been a blessing, some poetic thoughts and wise words always make the day better and brings a bit of confort when all is bleak. Taking that kind of dimension in our community is no small thing.
    Get better my friend and hopefully I'll read you soon again.

3. mrfloyd

mrfloyd Producer

Man, I had my share of "is this it?" moments. It is so weird and frustrating that in the last few years so many relatively young people (40-60), some of whom are part of my family, some are friends or are friends of my friends, are having life threatening health problems (often this or that form of cancer). It doesn't surprise me considering the state of water, food, environment and general life style but when it happens to us or loved ones it is always shocking.
    Unfortunately to most of them the most accessible alopatic medicine didn't or doesn't help (which is actually a good scenario because to some it makes it worse with every intervention). The search for working alternative is so wide, exhausting and expensive but when somebody finds what works for them it is amazing how quickly they return to health to total amazement of doctors.
    The way I think about health and life is that we people with our bodies and minds are primarily information systems and when we fix broken "hyperlinks" the system quickly reboots / repairs itself. If neural network isn't damaged it will direct blood flow where it is needed to repair damaged cells and organs.
    I wish you clarity of mind and sufficient luck and resources to lead you to the links that need fixing.

4. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

guess it wouldn't be Audioz if there weren't controversy in every thread... but this time let's keep it positive guys...

if you feel the need to call someone out..then just pm them.. this time

we're here celebrating the vastly positive contributions of our long time good friend @superliquidsunshine

for once I really want to stay on topic ! :wink: thanks for listening..

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Like @Herr Durr said: Just don't. Please. I too was irritated by that comment, but I decided to not react to it, because of the nature of this thread. Just don't use it to spread your point of view on a total different topic. Make your own thread for it. This goes to both sides. Let's keep this thread on topic, please.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  6. Beth

Beth Guest

I would guess from his very erudite comments and history on the forum that @superliquidsunshine has got a brain cell or two to work out his own opinions on medication and therapies. This isn't about whether homeopathy or any other treatment is right or wrong. The thread is about him telling us he will be away for a while and us wishing him well and a speedy recovery.
    To get back on point i reiterate @superliquidsunshine we will miss you while you are away but hope and trust you find you own solution to your medical issues and come back here fit and well before too long.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  7. blaqmatic

blaqmatic Platinum Record

Keep your head up and recover soon. The body is capable of healing. Peace.

8. blacknblue

blacknblue Producer

Human condition is hopeless. Even in a thread about superliquidsunshine saying bye, they've managed to fuck it up with BS controversy.

I'm not a doctor, but I can still give you a professional diagnosis - "fucking wankers".

9. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

I hope you feel better and get better.
    I will miss your presence.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Folks, please stay on-topic, let's not turn a goodbye thread into another conspiracy theory thread.
    @farao & @mrfloyd
    I've sent the contents of your posts via PM, should you want to use them as a foundation for a new thread.

@superliquidsunshine - Get well soon, you'll be sorely missed. :sad:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  11. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

First off, hope you get well and use the time ur taking off to get yourself plenty of rest when needed, and in a better position to return brother. Even though you will be gone, you won't be forgotten, and will be truly missed until your return. Take care and do what u need to become healthier brother...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  12. foster911

foster911 Guest

Miss you so much my friend. Come back soon.:sad:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. BuffetFan

BuffetFan Newbie

Get well soon. Best wishes.

14. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

I know what you mean because I live this. You are one of the guys around and I always like what you write.
    People with heavy criticism do not know that sometimes we are a little shadow.
    I am happy for now with a expand of the studio and many new toys because of my new imuno modulator.
    Remember that pain is an opportunity to expand your mind, know the real friends.
    Sometimes life gave a new hope, but we must be prepared for the next even with health, I am sure that you understand that.
    I wish you all the best that you need and a little that you want. Peace, breath, hope and love. You can always PM me if you need. I am always there for you!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

With how awesome @superliquidsunshine is, I bet this thread has a post every single day until he does come back.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  16. You all are incredibly awesome and a person couldn't ask for better friends and family, truely. Your gathering in this thread and such positive well wishing lends an enormous boost to my personal wellbeing. I am honestly honored to be associated with and part of you thoughtful, wonderful and supportive cast of characters, this special community unlike any other that I know of out here in the wilds of the internet. Although I won't be participating for a time, I certainly will be lurking about with my ear to the door, listening in from time to time. Thanks again. I feel very cared for.

• Love it! Love it! x 21
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@superliquidsunshine We love you too man! Get better and dont be a stranger. Just pop in and say hi when you can.

My next track will be named after, inspired by, and dedicated to you. I will immortalize you in our music. Cool, I just found the acapella for 5thDimension's Aquarius/Let the sunshine in. This is gonna be EPIC!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    • Love it! Love it! x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. NicoDPS

NicoDPS Platinum Record

You deserve our friendship and support!
    For my part I'm always inspired when I read your posts and I hope that I'll be able to read new ones in no time! :winker:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

wish you best health and creativity soon

wont forget you superliquidsunshine so you do not forget you say for now! will wait your return

[​IMG]

20. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Enjoy chillaxing and taking a bit of a time out dude. We all need it every now and again! I'm sure you'll be back soon enough and back to your spritely and useful self!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.