SynthMaster 2 problem.

Discussion in 'Software' started by kmt, Mar 25, 2015.

1. kmt

kmt Newbie

SynthMaster 2 patch won't stay loaded. Every time I rewind to the beginning of the song, I have to reload SynthMaster 2 patch.Actually the patch is still highlighted but there's no audio untill I reselect the patch. :dunno:

I'm a newbie to SynthMaster so maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm using the 64bit version with Studio One 2.6.5 x64.

Any help much appreciated.

Thank You!!!

3. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

I had some trouble aswell with Synthmaster and Studio One the solution for me was unistall Synthmaster and delete the folder under Douments. And do a fresh install.

4. kmt

kmt Newbie

Workaround: bounce to new track. :wink:

5. junh1024

junh1024 Rock Star

There may be some Program &/ Bank Change (other?) MIDI events near the beginning of your track. Delete those and see how it goes.

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I agree it has to be a program change or perhaps a botched install or something because I've utilized it in some tests, at least on Windows, and it didn't have this problem. *no*

7. kmt

kmt Newbie

Thanks Guys, I just deleted the midi file then I reloaded it again from Studio One browser and I haven't had any issues since. :wink:

8. GammaStar

GammaStar Platinum Record

this is exactly what the problem is i have it with spire in s1 & its always the midi program change at the start .. i usually just copy all the notes & paste them to a new track :)