SynthMaster 2.6 : How load a preset ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by jharax8, Aug 23, 2015.

1. jharax8

jharax8 Noisemaker

Hi, I would like now how load one or some presets ? ( Not a bank )

I tried to load my folder of presets with the load bank feature and tried to put all my presets in a folder of default presets but it does work, My presets does not appear in the browser.

Thanks ! :)

3. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

here is the manual of SynthMaster 2.6 http://www.kv331audio.com/synthmaster/downloads/synthmasterusermanual.pdf

by the way all i saw in their manual is how to load a bank and nothing about loading a Single preset
    (see the pages from 13 to 15)

since i don't use it i have no idea how to help you sorry , maybe other synthMaster 2.6 users & members here can help you​

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

Open Synthmaster - Hit Browser (Top Left) hand corner - Should get list - Instrument Type through to Presets on Right.
    They should all be listed - Hit the preset u want to Load. That's it.
    If your presets not listed, something wrong i.e check u have Local selected & not online top left again or re-examine
    your folder structure i.e presets (.smpr) Banks (.smbr) although that doesn't make a difference 4 me personally.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. jharax8

jharax8 Noisemaker

6. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

So I take it that's not your screen capture in last pic as the presets are there on the right circled in red :dunno:

Normally click on one of those & it just loads i.e Bass presets listed in red box etc with your banks also listed etc

You have to also make sure your expansions are inside the system preset folder i.e in your install directory rather than the user preset location which is where u save your own presets.

Synthmaster now updated to 2.7.3 but should work fine check folder permissions etc if u still having problems?

7. jharax8

jharax8 Noisemaker

Thanks ! It was a path problem :)