(syntheticorchestra.com) BRSO Articulate v0.85 Beta

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Nov 13, 2015.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

BRSO Articulate v0.85 Beta

BRSO Articulate is a plugin I've been using privately for the past 5 or 6 years for FL Studio. It's a replacement for the MIDI Out plugin that simplifies the process of using 'Keyswitches' in your compositions. It allows you to utilise any of the 16 Voice Colours in the piano roll to activate a particular keyswitch, mod wheel value or UACC code in your sample libraries. Think of it as an FL Studio version of Cubase's VST Note Expression mapping. You have may seen this plugin in various walkthroughs, live streams and screenshots I've posted around social networks. I've spent some time giving it a decent UI over the past couple of weeks and I'm now making it publicly available as a free beta
    [​IMG]

DDL Links: Installer | Zip

■ BETA?!!?
    Please, please, please remember that is is a free piece of software currently undergoing beta testing. I've been using it for years now and encountered very few problems but it might be best to give it a lengthy test drive on your system before using it in a production environment as there may be bugs or quirks I haven't encountered.

■ How do I use it!??!?
    I've prepared a video over on my YouTube channel that gives you a quick explanation of what this tool does. Have a watch and then we'll cover some of the more advanced bits and bobs below!

More info here

Source
    Image-Line forum