Synthesizer V - Singing voice synth + Eleanor Forte AI Voice

Discussion in 'Software' started by jon.dough.1991, Dec 20, 2021.

1. jon.dough.1991

jon.dough.1991 Producer

https://dreamtonics.com/en/synthesizerv/

[​IMG]

comes in a free and paid version , you can use lite voice packs that come free in both versions,

This until now seems to be a better alternative to Vocaloid

once i heard i couldn't believe this is an ai singing voice , simply beautiful

anyway i "bit the bullet" and purchased Bundle Pack SynthesizerV Studio Pro + Eleanor Forte AI to start making some club-bangers without the need to go out searching for vocalists,so wish me luck ;p

bought it from anicute https://www.anicute.com/product/019b81df-5048-458b-b00a-3033921a4d0e for like $160 had to switch currency/language since it was in Japanese

there is a kvr topic about it too https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=509932&start=120

anyways hope this might be useful to someone, up until some days ago i had no idea this synthesizer V and vocal bundles even existed but it seems good so far. Happy holidays everyone , i already formated 2x 16tb Toshiba HDD's to start storing my backups!

Eleonor sounds pretty f*ckin amazing in almost all covers !!! and many more english singers are on the way too , fairly new product synthesizer v came out in 2020

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Oh man, incredible! Sounds way better than anything I heard so far in this field.
    [Vocaloid has left the chat]
    :rofl:

4. jon.dough.1991

jon.dough.1991 Producer

audiologie is also releasing Anri english vocalist and hope many more what they say ,you can download all the lite voice packs and use in Synth V basic (free edition) for free , here you can download voice databases that work in synth v pro basic free edition downloadable from here official https://dreamtonics.com/synthesizerv

Here are the voice databases you can try totally free in the synth v basic edition , cons of free edition is only 1pitch , no vst plugin only standalone -for me a bummer , and not many pro edition phonemes and edits also no right to officially release with eg title of your release including singer name "juzz Another Sunrise On Coke including feat."

https://resource.dreamtonics.com/download/
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qJu4kPhzL3NrNlwneFHSgSk2FXlBfBYL

[​IMG]

https://audiologie.us/products/synthesizer-v-ai-anri-digital

check out these tutorials also

i am amazed why these kind of programs dont have the publicity that synths like pigments,rapid,u-he have

this is essentially all a guy/girl/ghost producer needs to have in his bedroom studio to produce a perfect demo/cover/illustration/sample of what his next club banger is going to be , give it to vocalists to listen how and what and how they need to sing whatever lyrics come to their mind or whatnot , you can even use aaaaaaaaaahs and ooooooooohs no need to use the vocabulary

lets say i make this masterpiece

or this

or

all i need to showcase my track to some promoter,dj,record label,radio producer , yes i have been many years in this game from 11 y old i used to dance and have fun in all clubs and undergrounds going on around , i made friends , i occasionaly was offered the 1-2hours live playtime at various dance-zones ,aka clubs festivals etc ,i had good music taste,i used to play without telling even my girfriend or best friends it was my track to hear sincere opinions but i dont know why these kind of virtual singer plugins haven't caught attention ,lets say im a singer and you give me a perfect track clubbanger with this girl singing ahhhhhh ooooh at the melody i should sing to give this track an original vocal ,this would be the best sample of what or how i must sing to it

i am a ghost producer a nobody that has earned for years producing tracks and melodies for almost every f@ckup and nobodies with connections and large bank accounts - some of them are cool blokes like my bro from India we talked sometime ago , feel like a child thrown into a large three story toy shop and being told this is all your's with this app, im gonna try my best to make tracks that gonna shake the vocal trance into its best , nothing more beautiful than a decent female vocal singing and a beat filling you with dream,hope,erasing everything bad and awful from the past, sunrise

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. DontKnowJack

DontKnowJack Producer

Thanks for the heads up! This looks and sounds pretty good.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

sounds promising.

remember the vocaloid version i tried around 2004 and i was like ughhh.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

This looks way better than the best or last Vocaloid. I check from time to time.
    I'll watch the info posted here when I get time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. jon.dough.1991

jon.dough.1991 Producer

its working quite good for me until and up this moment , it is tons of inspiration , all i can't find is until now is how to use my midi keyboards in both standalone/plugin versions , no preference or audio settings

btw if you are using the free basic version and want to use it in your cubase or flstudio use audio cable so its recognized as an audio input

i've come up with some amazing vocals , now i need pop and rnb samples like that dingading noise ,ok pads i've got gonna download some falcon libz and samples , hell i can make some awesome tunez using these vocals ,ok padz and ethereals and drones i've got down to using pigmens,diva,vanguard building them up as layers

this was the best rls to come to me this time and year even if its not for free, i finally found a female vocalist to work with at any time, yes i had to shell out $160 for the main app and one vocal database but,love this app already i spend more than that in five weekdays on my beer ,so wtf ? money well spent bro

[​IMG]

this stuff cant be replicated ever,loooooool

[​IMG]

audiology should start working on some voice databases using strong ghetto girls rhyming and rapping bout the hell this world we live in actually is ,metal-goth girls like the girl that used to sing for Lacuna Coil ...........

adele that made a track for her boyfriend explaing why she f@cked with a stranger while she was in a relationship with her man and asked for forgiveness ,and dark-metal creators asking for "powerfull voices" ,all these top10 Billie wannabees as far is am concerned dont exist , Billie Ellish please work together with Audiology and make a voice database for synth v ,you have a good voice ,i am a hardcore rave,psytrance,hiphop listener ,yes i like some rock metal music like Paradise Lost - Once Solemn
    or some Savatage tracks but i am trying to live with a bad decision every day, i used to find my solemn listening and reproducing on my roland 303 acidbox this pattern
    , yeah white fold have good rythm after all , nuthin less beautifull than this track
    but however not as almost epic as at 5:00 am viewing sunrise comin from beyond the sea horizon on some greek island in the middle of nowhere while
    was playing

many years have gone since,maybe it was all an illusion , maybe all i ever lived was what my mind built around for me to believe to cope ,an illusion

here are some live acts that could be applicable to someone making music to make a 2hour set around the same bpm and maybe stand a chance in this world that promotes only their own , never help anyone else

a nice live, how would a female vocal work in this sett

9. stoiximan

stoiximan Platinum Record

Very interesting tool didn't know its existence thanks

10. jon.dough.1991

jon.dough.1991 Producer

nor did i my friend until a couple of days ago , i downloaded installed and with my basic all-around knowledge i was able to make a decent female vocal track sample in a matter of minutes, thousand times better than vocaloid,light on cpu too, you can get creative from there and on ,vocoders,delays,reverbs,export as wav and double vocals in melodyne

this seems so far as an awesome illustration/cover of what i need as vocals in my production, all this time US and EU corps have overseen the potential of these vocal synthesizers , no i do not need another omnisphere weighing 200gbytes with all the samples i could remake in any rapid synth/diva/sylenth analogue or fm or granular synth, who (ghost producers etc) wouldn't want a ready atm (at the moment) women vocals to sing what and how they want along to and with their track ? this came to me as a wonder too,never liked cumbersome vocaloid nor its strange pitched vocals bro

11. kh_minusone

kh_minusone Guest

It's really good, I've been using it since the legacy versions. It has progressed far, but even back during the legacy days it was quite solid.

Unless you absolutely need advanced scripting, aspiration output or live rendering (which can speed up your workflow, admittedly), you can achieve quite a lot with just the lite versions and voice banks.

Every time anybody has asked me for a Vocaloid alternative I'd point them to this over UTAU, but I'm biased because I could never get UTAU to work.

I highly recommend Synthesizer V. Even when I'm not making music, it's pretty fun to just mess around as well.

12. odod

odod Rock Star

anyone can advise me the cheapest place to buy, and whether the pro version includes any voicebank?