Synesthesia (single) enjoy !

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Spyfxmk2, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

"Synesthesia is a perceptual phenomenon in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway"
    enjoy :wink: :bow: :

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  3. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Awesome work @Spyfxmk2 ... Really is a multilayered experience... Certainly a great auditory experience!

As usual, production standards are great!

:like::like::like:

4. T3NR@

T3NR@ Producer

Very unique and intriguing style. I like the way you transformed simplicity into something powerful here and managed to take and keep a complex sounding theme, this track belongs in a car chase scene in Cyberpunk 2077, or a theme involving speed. Well done! From a mix point of view I would've personally made the drums sparkle more in the higher frequencies.

5. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Very Kraftwerk try to act cool to get into a club by wearing Daft Punk shades / masks or something! I did get a bit fed up w/ the FM arp about ~2m or so, maybe some extreme (slow) filter / res sweeps and swing and counterpoint to keep things interesting? (I quite liked the cheapy scratch snare & ride =)

6. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Cool synthesizer sounds, minimalistic but very nice to listen to :speaker: :crazy: