SYNCROSOFT eLINCENSER CRACK

Discussion in 'Software' started by Enoch007, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Rasputin

Rasputin Platinum Record

I totally agree with you. Ideally no computer with non-public data should ever be connected. Is that the reality? Clearly not, even with high-stakes data. That's the point I was driving home.

I don't believe I directed anything vitriolic toward you. I only addressed the second to last paragraph to you (or possibly the last, as well), so... no anger, just clarifying the point that there are examples on both sides of the connected/unconnected fence.

2. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Ok, must have misinterpreted that. Yeah, in a perfect world right? :mates:

3. Rasputin

Rasputin Platinum Record

Personally, there are plenty of things I have a hard time believing AREN'T kept with an air-gap, but there's some sort of relentless drive to mass connectivity. Convenience seems to be a pretty big motivator on every level of life.

4. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I'm convinced that about 70% of human behavior is motivated by the drive for convenience haha! Look at fast-food: horrible, nasty stuff. But it sells gangbusters. Convenience.

5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

You just nailed it. Months ago my sister and brother in law contracted a 200/200 Mbps net connection (In my city that's very fast). I was excited to test it. I arrived at their home. No Ethernet wires, even for the desktop computers. No WiFi dedicated signal enhancer, only the bundled ISP router with 80 Mbps max wifi bandwidth. I nearly shot myself.

6. Dejanco

Dejanco Ultrasonic

Helloo

7. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

It's cracked, you got iLok2 done in two weeks, you got some cubase6 artist version flying around for a decade lol, so eLicenser has probably been done in a week, lol

Seriously, it's cracked, up to a person to release it or not, I mean like Cubase, it's definitely cracked, others I don't know... it's over "idolized" protection, busted in a week, :rofl:why most go with iLok2? maybe it's harder than eLicenser to bust?
    Eventide channel strip was eLicenser as far as I remember downloading it as a free gift back in summer or something like that, and you have it... but, but, but Steinberg is different, it will take you that and that much "man working hours", apparently, no it's not... either it'll get released this coming week or never, but it's cracked, elicenser is done .

P.S. Eventide strip is protected by iLok License Manager, regardless ELicenser must have been done along iLok2.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  8. liquid23

liquid23 Member

...is it me you´re looking for?

9. David Arta

David Arta Newbie

I Hope So :(

10. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

There's nothing to be upset about, because after new years we still we'll be dragging Pro Tools with us back to our caves, not bad, not bad at all lol
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. David Arta

David Arta Newbie

like anyone i waiting for Cubase ... but I not sure

12. returnal

returnal Rock Star

. . . and addicting.

13. artcrime

artcrime Member

I think you will find that the vendors crypto keys that are embedded in the software have been replaced with. the crackers.
    This is usually possible because someone at avid or ilok - a developer, incorrectly implemented something.Thank you Jesus

14. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

whats "eLINCENSER" ? never heard

15. MrRobRancor

MrRobRancor Ultrasonic

lol cubase's version of ilok

16. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

i dont think so because its called e-licenser and not eLINCENSER

17. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

Hmm.. It ACTUALLY is named eLICENSER installed and nothing else..

18. Marianus

Marianus Ultrasonic

or maybe they don't have to sell their plugs to the big studios because they already have their outboard hear they've got used to. Do you really think that big studios need Slate plugs in order to "do their thang"? I don't think so. And no, i don't try to keep it arrogant, i'm just thinking logical.
    All respects to you, Rasputin! Have a great new year and i wish you wonderful hollidays next to the most loved ones you have arround. Happy new year!

19. Rasputin

Rasputin Platinum Record

Does anyone really NEED Slate?

But yeah, I admit I can't read Slate's mind and don't know his business model nor his exact target audience. I personally just think that's where things are going. I obviously can't prove it as it's not the future yet, so we'll just have to agree to disagree about our viewpoints. I think I've said most or all of my important supporting arguments (as you probably have as well) and I guess we're both entrenched :)

And that's okay. Thanks for the gentlemanly "handshake" / white flag, BTW.

20. justthankyah

justthankyah Kapellmeister

on another forum i saw some folks talking about this stuff and they are willing to support the "subscription" business model in order to "try" to avoid this "cracked" software "caos"... they say that their wallets will get the "damage" but is an option...

i don't see how this will avoid anyhting... only if compaines don't release software to "test" "demo" or even sell the stuff...
    if you need to be part of the "system" subscription to a plan in order to use stuff... c'mon... i think that these companies can do "better" than that... because if they try to use this business model as the only option that will be the biggest mistake and probably lead to failure...

in the end the only way to have something that "no one" can have and it is "yours" is to buy hardware... :rofl:
    if no one steal from your studio or home studio you are good to go...

i think pros don't need to care that much about all that stuff.. because some folks are only collectors.. they don't even know what is a side chain... HP or LP ... people seems to care only for tools that they can "show up" or based on price tag ... and is very hard to see some folks that really desire to learn a tool inside out...youre not going to get better by having a external hd full of stuff if you don't know how to use at least one eq... one compressor, one reverb etc...

some folks think that because they put a ilok2 plugin into their signal chain will make they sound like million bucks... don't get me wrong but you need to learn what your doing.. before you start doing... and that's were we can see a fine line...

collectors(and many time ungrateful folks always with a nice request sometimes with a nice makeup on the words ).. and real life users (not only pros but folks that learn the stuff) ... all this copy protection BS can only cause damage to the real user and (developer) the one that pay for the product and keep being treated like a "criminal" ... some day they will add retina eye scan... fingerprint authorization process... and when that day comes... man

i much more prefer to be long gone... lol :deep_facepalm: