SYNCROSOFT eLINCENSER CRACK

Discussion in 'Software' started by Enoch007, Dec 20, 2015.

1. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

Damn, I'm flying to New York on Christmas. I'll miss all the action :woot:

2. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

OP should be asking for Reason 8.5, Wavelab 8, and all the other stuff that he's little pea brain can think of it.

AND ALL IN SPECIAL CAPITAL LETTERS, BECAUSE THIS KIND OF POSTS IS WHAT MAKES TEAMS DON'T HAVE ANY PLEASURE IN SHARING THINGS!!!!!

3. Marianus

Marianus Ultrasonic

All the stuff you've seen a couple of days ago it's just the beginning, that's what he told me.

4. Anakin

Anakin Guest

sure more topics about this and donĀ“t forget to request all e-licenser software :deep_facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. nospectre

nospectre Member

i'm quite grateful for all this subnormal ppl. whenever i feel inadequate, foolish and generally bringing myself down, all i have to do is come here and voila - suddenly i feel like a university professor with several degrees in science and english. thank you, audiosex, for making me feel smarter then i am.
    we've all been newbs. but there's a difference between curiosity and being a lazy stupid person.

6. tonah7

tonah7 Newbie

- USB-eLicenser not cracked. This is just some half assed soft e-licenser (SeL) implementation, done to death by R2R and others (on Win at least). You wont see Steinberg and Vengeance any time soon.
    - virsyn plugs? meh.....
    - I will take that egg and put it were it belongs, on the OP's mook face.
    - still a dumb thread

7. Riansky

Riansky Kapellmeister

I'd say lets wait and see. People are promising much for Christmas so let's see. Even if its not cracked, we got some major stuff last week.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

Death wrong!!!!
    Almost all Virsyn is cracked and working with other elicenses.
    The forum is boring because people talk about personal opinions, speculations.... not facts.
    If I want some speculation horoscope is sufficient right?
    we will see, at least for OSX

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  9. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

[​IMG]

eLicenser CRAP software!
    :mad: :hahaha: :mad:

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. exr777

exr777 Producer

Copyright: 1934
    Beautiful Stuff.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

[​IMG]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. inusable

inusable Producer

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

14. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

[​IMG]

:hillbilly: :drunks: :mad: :hahaha:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

Includes Third Reich Children's choir
    Demo video and pre-orders are available right now... at http://Nuremberg_trials.com

16. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

[​IMG]
    BUY now: Steinherz HITlicenser !

17. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I just spit my eggnogg all over my office desk in total laughter - literally, no joke. That was epic!!!
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

18. exr777

exr777 Producer

Lol
    That VSL teasing is killing me slowly...

19. Rasputin

Rasputin Platinum Record

#1) Your constant belittling, arrogant posturing via rolling smiling faces and quips like "I can't believe you didn't know that" and "Really now, it's common sense" is gratingly immature. I'm trying to have a meaningful conversation yet you feel the need to be consistently condescending because I deign disagree with your premise. Actually, I'm still unsure what exactly you are arguing in favor of. That audio devs are doomed from now until the end of time?

Can you please make your rebuttals factual and civilized and resist the urge to throw veiled ad hominem attacks into the ring? You know, I've never even come out and said "No, no, you're wrong!" I've only been asking you to examine other perspectives.

#2) One anecdotal exception does not the rule make. Do you have real stats or at least more points of data than one studio you happened to have been in? You may very well be correct in your assertions, but given that Slate is moving toward a subscription model indicates to me that he is confident that studios either are connected or are willing to be. I have no solid statistics as I have not been in the majority of the thousands of audio studios around the world, nor have I seen any published data that pertains to the question at hand. Have you?

@Army of Ninjas About HIPAA, I am personally familiar with two separate agencies in my area that do indeed deal with HIPAA documents each and every single day, and yes, they have many points of contact with the Internet. Just because one place you worked didn't happen to be, doesn't mean that computer systems with confidential information aren't routinely connected to the Internet. My point is that if there was a compelling enough reason then DAWs could be securely connected as well.

Are all DAWs going to be connected to the Internet in the future? Surely I don't know because I can't see the future, but the trends in other fields would indicate so. While it's possible that the audio field will be the last holdout in the arena, I have my personal doubts.

20. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I understand your point, dude. I'm telling you from personal and professional experience (I am HIPAA trained, and employed in the field) that network connections can and are routinely exploited. Sensitive data that must, without fail, be secured is better left off networked computers. Period. Why expose data to a potential security breach when it can be totally avoided? I've also worked for a technology firm that routinely performed reverse cryptology for the Feds--and as such, have learned that all computer protections are latency-based. There is no such thing as a secure computer. To pretend that networked data can be completely secured is naive.

I had more than one computer for this very reason. One connected to the net, and 2 that weren't. And of the million+ insured under my company, not one was a victim of a data breach. You don't have to get so angry. I was merely relating my professional experience. I have 100+ hours of HIPAA training. One violation can result in a $25,000 fine. Things like the following don't happen without networked computers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...leases-singles-early-due-to-Sony-hacking.html