SYNCROSOFT eLINCENSER CRACK

Discussion in 'Software' started by Enoch007, Dec 20, 2015.

1. masterj

masterj Ultrasonic

how to get everyone pissed off:

Step 1. Mention Pro Fools

Step 2. They tell us their feelings about hating pro fools

Step 3. Watch them freak out

Step 4. Make new rule to add "trigger warning" to any mention of pro fools

2. Marianus

Marianus Ultrasonic

You can't compare music industry with photography industry. The danger of a hacker stealing an unreleased Adele's album of like 14 songs or so(absurd example, i know) just like a month before it gets officially published it's tens of times more economically damaging than stealing 14 artwork covers which each don't go beyond 300$. Also songs nowadays can contain graphical info such as the cover picture right embeded into the audio file, so if the album gets stolen it's a loss on the graphical side as well. The production of a world-wide grade record can get up to 30.000$ for each song, also there's a mixing phase which can go between 1000-5000$ for each if not more, then the mastering stage which that's another bunch of $$$. There's also publishing and PR expenses, ads, etc. and if in the end there's no longer enough people to buy the album so they can reach some profit too, not to just cover the expenses.. then think about that.
    But yeah, regarding internet connection, capitalistic enterprises will "make people need what they don't so they can sell their stuff" how else could the marketing work better?

3. Rasputin

Rasputin Platinum Record

I guess that bring up an interesting (yet mostly off-topic) point: How many studio computers are not connected to the 'Net out of non-piracy related reasons?

I'd be interested in knowing the actual percentage, given that even systems with highly confidential info (HIPAA laws, financial institutions, etc.) are overwhelmingly connected to a WAN these days.

Just how paranoid are modern audio studio owners/techs? No Furbies allowed in the control room? :winker:

4. Marianus

Marianus Ultrasonic

The funny thing is that most of the big studios have their workstation strictly with absolute no internet connection, i'm surprised you didn't know that. They have personal laptops or more recently tablets or even phones, which they use for any network-related needs. The only network they use are the LAN ones which they use to link multiple soundcards/converters together. "HIPAA laws, financial institutions" are again a wrong example from you, they might rely on the internet connection. The music-making process doesn't need any of that and the serious studious always dedicate the studio workstation exclusively to their professional and relevant needs. Mention a few big studio (like Sterling NY for example) that have internet connection on their workstation. :rofl:

5. turbo

turbo Ultrasonic

Everytime we fall down in the same problem. We wait one or two years for a DAW or plugins after a long time of hype and after they released, we forget how much working those guys "lost" time to made it. We thanks but i know it isn't too much for compensating what they did. Stop requesting, they know what we want but it isn't too easy to release.........

6. Rasputin

Rasputin Platinum Record

Well, there is such a thing as remote collaboration. A lot of places used to use ISDN / Source Connect, so that is clearly a portal to the outside world.

Do you have real-world stats on this, and exactly how many major studios have you personally been in? Please name locations and approximate dates, or other sources.

7. Marianus

Marianus Ultrasonic

I already mentioned Sterling Sound NY (mastered Adele's latest album). Also, network collaboration are production-related. But when it comes to mix&master (the final steps in the making of a record/album) why would sound engineers collab via internet when that studio is already well known for their in-house results? :rofl:Really now, it's common sense, logical.

8. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

wasnt elic emued long time ago? but just not public?

9. wuzzle

wuzzle Platinum Record

Lesser Galactic Co-ordinates: Earth (0.0.0)
    It was quite public. AiR did it, if you recall. Cubase 5, Nexus, Largo, Arturia... I still have the licences from that emu copied to a dongle. Still works but I never use them :) After that, Syncrosoft changed things up a bit, and some companies like Arturia gave up licencing the tech.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. justthankyah

justthankyah Kapellmeister

im very happy with all the tools that i have.. paid ones and the ones i have access to...:shalom:

i can't wish anything else... the best thing is that a great life rule ,one of my school teacher used to say ..

" To learn is the only thing that no one can take it away from you... the only person capable of doing that (limiting) is yourself by don't learn "

knowledge is power ... im trying to be as powerfull as i can be by learning my tools... each brand new day... with the internet the sky is NOT the limit oyu can learn from soo many sources and by the way you end up with a nice habit...

READING

11. Impressive

Impressive Guest

A lot of negative votes towards this thread of yours, OP. So many in fact, that upon visitation to this thread I am greeted with a message that your post has been hidden due to such negative ratings. For those reasons, you should probably delete it to avoid generating a bad (or worse) reputation on here. Just giving you some advice. I'm personally not one to use the "dumb-vote" or "disagree" buttons at all unless it's to someone who's attacking me or someone else in a very uncivilized manner and thus truly deserving more than just a negative vote. But others will not agree with me on that. In fact, I'll probably receive a few on this particular comment alone. But the title of your post should not be in all caps, as that's a violation of one of the more "involuntarily concealed" rules on here, unfortunately. So it's easy to bypass or not see until it's too late. If you do decide to remove it but cannot do it yourself, just message SAiNT. I'm just simply looking out for you. Just know what you can, can't, should, and shouldn't do.
    To address you're question: No, I personally don't think it will be cracked anytime soon. It just seems unlikely. If I had $5 for every comment on WareZ sites saying "Kan yoo krak Nexus2 fer mak, pleez!!! mye buttholl hertz withowt a forr thowzend doller pees uv sawftwair! oh thuh hemroidz, thay look lik liddle ayleein colineez in mi bungholl und it hert! and kan yoo bi mee a mersaydeez benz or ay lambergeenee fer krismiss pleez?" in the past 5-6 years, I'd probably have enough money to buy everyone on this forum a copy of Nexus2 complete bundle and still have enough money to quit my job and move to the Maldives. Please don't get your hopes up, lose control of your body fluids and start mimicking a lawn-sprinkler system just because someone found WareZ's G-spot. When you get your hopes up, you set yourself up for easy disappointment. You were fine before you found out about eLicenser stuff, you'll be fine without it. There's a plethora of other shit to use. Don't fall into that mindset where "you can't make music without that one thing you don't have". Unless someone chopped off your hands and turned you into a deaf cotton-head senior citizen, you can make music without that one synth. It's all in the mind. Back in the day I could make a good song with a laser light, my shitty Casio CTK-411 keyboard from 1995, and my cat - all by simply shining the laser light on random keys on the keyboard and the cat will hit the keys that I shine the light on. To make a good track, you need a brain and, if your broke, the balls to download from WareZ sites. End post.
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
  12. Snill

Snill Kapellmeister

Virsyn Plug-ins PACK 24.12.2015 AU MacOSX-PiTcHsHiFTeR
    Syncrosoft eLicenser

13. JudoLudo

JudoLudo Kapellmeister

so...is it true? eLicenser bypassed? or what? lol

14. floond

floond Platinum Record

[​IMG]
    Congratulations PiTcHsHiFTeR and Mac users :) Merry Xmas to all

15. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

Funny how my original message is hidden because so many people thought it was dumb... Psst you got something on your face.[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

What crazy (and awesome) times we are living in! ilok cracked, e licenser working. WOW..i don't even know where to begin. This is ridiculous. Excuse me while I go process all this information...

17. masterj

masterj Ultrasonic

no cubase no care

virsyn plugs bleh

18. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

It's just a teaser to show it's working i'm sure. Be appreciative of what has been accomplished and be patient! Patient ones are rewarded.

19. Marianus

Marianus Ultrasonic

Just wait :wink: schhhhhhh
    i shouldn't spoil you guys but i've heard something big is coming this christmas, just wait! :)

• Interesting Interesting x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I had a job that entailed storing medical insurance records (HIPAA). My computers were offline, and I even had to change offices to accommodate a locking door. Just sayin'.