Synchro Arts Revoice Pro hanging presonus studio one (3 and 2)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Pereira, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Pereira

Pereira Producer

Testing Revoice Pro 3 (AudioUTOPiA relese....) on my daw (Presonus studio One 2.6 and 3.1, win 7 ult./64), I experienced a total blockage of the app (Studio One). I obviously followed Presonus suggested workflow, starting the standalone app, making the right settings, then moving to the daw, but when I open a VST3 instrument instance inside Studio One it freezes immediatly, both 2.6 and 3.1.......no way to make it working....and Studio One is a real pain in the *ss when you need to kill the process to restart after a crash.
    Really strange, I never had such a problem with any plugin in the past.
    I have to say that I didn't test deeply AudioUTOPiA releases, maybe I'll find something else in future
    Did anybody else have this issue or did I miss anything?

3. Ankit

Ankit Guest

In my experience, most of their plugins are not stable.With R2R, I never encountered such problems.
    I am using win 10 pro x64, Ableton and Reaper (I know Windows 10 is not stable as compared to Windows 7 but all R2R releases works fine in win10 but audioutopia's releases are crashing my ableton but some works fine in Reaper).

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. Pereira

Pereira Producer

Yes, I know as well, this is the reason why I'm astonished about my issues on win 7. But it's surely a bug (or a bad installation issue) from AudioUTOPiA release, couse googling I didn't find any Studio One Issue with Synchro Arts Revoice plug.
    But I'm the only one having this problem? Nobody has tested this product with Studio One?

5. Pereira

Pereira Producer

Seems that no one studio one user likes revoice pro or test it.....