Sync music from iTunes to iPhone?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Highdom, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

itunes sync: it works but backup is sooo slow! It can't be the best way to keep your music library updated!

I was thinking about iCloud music sync but I realize that this features is only for Apple Music users.

My question: any way to get a similar results? (I just only need the fastest way to get my iPhone's music library sync)...if I can set up iTunes in a way that it won't backup it could work!
    Ideas? Thanks!

3. vector99

vector99 Kapellmeister

Download syncios and forget about iTunes .

4. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

There really are better programs than iTunes but I just wiped (restored) my iPhone and synced 187 GB of tunes in less than 2 mins.

What's the deal, yo?

5. tooloud

tooloud Guest

I think you're confusing Apple Music with iTunes match. It's a subscription service but has saved me a few times when an extra HD failed.

6. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    I use T-Downloader's media player. It has the added advantage of downloading MP3 files straight to the phone. Actually it can download anything from any page except YouTube, but if you use an online YouTube downloader, it will capture said site's stream.

7. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

Thanks for the replies. But I misunderstood that I need to use iTunes because I work with rekordbox sync, you know? I must keep my music in iTunes library to get my USB key updated more efficiently.
    Also a program that can take music from iTunes and put in my iPhone is a good deal. Any ideas? I don't know exactly how syncios works...does it take music from iTunes library? Or could take?
    Thanks!