Sylenth1 & Spire Trance Soundbanks

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by jim26, Mar 20, 2019.

1. jim26

jim26 Noisemaker

Hi, i own only these two software synths. I would like some suggestions about what do you think are the best soundbanks for these two, only in Trance (Uplifting-Progressive-Psy etc.) There are too many of theme, that's why i would like some advice, thanks!

3. DJK

DJK Rock Star

if you want i can upload my banks, send me a pm

4. 23322332

23322332 Rock Star

The problem with preset banks is that you won't get anything too different that isn't just a tweaked version of whatever is in the factory presets (unless the factory presets are really poor, not really showcasing what is possible with the synth). If you want to buy (or just download the "demo" version from the sister site and buy later) something to expand your palette, better save for a synth covering synthesis method that you can't do in Sylenth1 and Spire (like deeper wavetable morphing, PM/FM, additive, granular) (KarmaFX's factory content is almost only psy presets, it's underrated synth).

You are pretty much covered with the factory content of Spire or Sylenth for progressive/uplifiting, no need for third party presets, imo; for psy learn to use phasers, resonant filters automation, formant filters or waveforms, pitch bending for sound effects, PM/FM/Ring modulation can do inharmonic or machine type sounds.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. jim26

jim26 Noisemaker

Thanks for the response!

6. indianwebking

indianwebking Platinum Record

Djk plz pm me those banks